smiler

Netheravon, UK for next 3 weekends

Hi all,

Mike Ehlas will be running wingsuiting at Nethers all day Saturday 26th May, mainly first flights and low experience coaching I think. He may stay around for some of the rest of the weekend but the forecast is only looking good for Sat so far so he'll be there from Friday night.

Then I'll be doing it for 2-3 June and particularly 9-10 June, which is a practice weekend for the big ways in September.

See website for more details and latest news!

Liz
www.wingin-it.co.uk
Wingin' It wingsuit school

Do you have any wingsuits for newbies? If so, I'll make it up there for some help/experience.

Liz has (at least) a couple of Prodigies, couple of Classics and an Acro.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Thanks,

providing one fits....I'll see everyone in the sky in June.

I'm going to try and be there a few weekends in June once my exams are over. If you're anywhere around 5'8" - 140lb I've got a Firebird you could try too.

Sorry but due to a mate's 4 way team needing a last-minute stand-in for a competition at another DZ, I won't be running any wingsuit stuff on 2-3 June. However 9-10 June has got about 8 flockers coming at least so let's divert attention to that weekend instead!
www.wingin-it.co.uk

9/10 June? But thats the same weekend as the BIRDMAN factory team weekend at Langar... With free first flight courses, coaching, L/Oing and lots of demos featuring the full BIRDMAN range ;)

Lots of choice for wingsuiters in the UK :)

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

... and if you want a choice of BirdMan, Phoenix Fly AND Tony Suits wingsuits then come to NETHERAVON where I have all 3! ;);)

You Sibson boys should come over when Rolf does in September... how about it? It's 21-23 Sep, the week after he goes to yours.

www.wingin-it.co.uk

Decisions decisions!

For demoing and getting sized, what would be a better event to attend?

Nethers or Langar this weekend? I have to pick one..........or maybe sat at one and sun at the other. ;)

SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

and I shouldnt have any problems demoing a wingsuit with my jump numbers even though I've taken Chucks WS course right?

and what suits will be available in my size to demo?

Beginner suit
140lbs

v/r

Billy
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Since you sound like you are exactly my size I know that at Netheravon you'd be able to try at least a Firebird, Phantom and Acro, which are all perfect for first suits.:)

At Langar, Factory team members will be available for ground coaching, questions, advice etc.

There was also talk of giving a seminar on wingsuiting in general, but i'll need to get confirmation on that :)

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies