pierre3636

PF Ghost

anyone flown it yet ??

Robi and Robert (morpheus) has.. i'm sure James has too;)

there were two at FnD but too big for myself, chuck, and others. fit ted(Professor) and he got a flight or two. I think he posted some thoughts in the Fnd 3.0 thread. check out the last 2-3 pages for comments.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

It looks more like a Phacro with big wings, to me.

I can see why you would say that by looking at the front views of both suits. I can assure you that the Ghost is a completely new platform. You will understand this when you see the suit in the flesh and will have no doubts once you've flown one.

J
BASEstore.it

• Large leg wing and back deflector with double air intakes on the bottom skin to ensure excellent pressurization regardless of leg position. Air locked back inlets ensure good inflation whilst back flying.

So the the bottom skin inlets work along with the hip inlets then? Are they the slightly lighter coloured patches of red at the bottom of the zippers?

Did they become neccesary because of the length of the leg wing, or does the Ghost inflate even more solidly than the Phantom?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

It looks more like a Phacro with big wings, to me.

I can see why you would say that by looking at the front views of both suits. I can assure you that the Ghost is a completely new platform. You will understand this when you see the suit in the flesh and will have no doubts once you've flown one.

J

I guess I should have also mentioned that I'm positive this is my next suit. Great work, guys.

I don't usually comment on suits, but I'll add this....
I put quite a few jumps on the prototype. The suit is definitely a step above the Phantom. I was able to fly circles around Robi in a Phantom. It also has more forward speed then the Phantom, but not much as the V2 at full leg extension. The lift, or pop, as Chuck would say, was temendous in this suit. The suit inflates around you instantly out the door and you easily notice the power of this suit.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Looks like a very nice suit......so does the Blade.
With comparable lead times/construction......but a cheaper price...looks like PF nips back out in front...
(unless of course there is some super performance gain/loss by either suit....but the recent history of suit comparisons suggests thats unlikely)

I think I'll be getting a Ghost or Blade as a next 'upgrade'.....probably the Ghost, but I'd be super happy with either !
I got some work to do before that though...