fergs

Blade

I guess there have been a bunch of orders or some other holdup. After all these posts about 4 weeks/one month...mine is 8 weeks.
Ordered Jan 8, won't have til March 5, so almost 8 weeks to the day.[:/]
I like that Birdman's website will allow you to track the progress of your WS tho.

Ordered Jan 8, won't have til March 5, so almost 8 weeks to the day.

too sad !!

i haven't tried it since it arrived but it fits me so well and i feel so confortable in it that i can't wait this week end to give it some jumps....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Patrick de Guillebon

Ordered mine Jan 2nd, original date of delivery was Feb 15th but that was recently updated. It was shipped Monday morning (Helsinki time), has been through Stockholm, Cologne and Louisville, KY (UPS hub) and is already on its way to Oregon for expected delivery tomorrow. WooHoo!

Following the UPS tracking reminds me of NORAD "tracking" Santa's progress every Christmas Eve.

Given the weather in Oregon I can pretty much guarantee you'll be flying your Blade long before I'm flying mine. While I am headed back down to Belize later this month for the Boogie, I'll be taking my Classic II and leaving the Blade at home. "Bad things" can happen when you combine an unfamiliar wingsuit with an unfamiliar environment.

Now I just have to figure out how to photoshop Scott into my requisite new wingsuit picture since I didn't get an official "Campos" last month in Eloy.

Uhh...you haven't seen the weather in Utah, have you? We've got 300% more snow this year than expected, and expecting more. It'll be a long while til we're in skydiving weather.[:/]
I've got the Valentines Day event, and then I'm out of the sky until May 2. We'll be lucky to see the DZ open before tax day, but we're hoping.
I can help you photoshop Scott though.:D

Thats great and all, but the traditional new suit shot is meant to be taken in your place of work with confused looking co-workers in the background.

Of course a 'Campos' would also now be acceptable ;)

Good looking suit, you'll definately enjoy flying it B|

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

You know that the earlier Blades don't fly as well as the models Jari is delivering post-Valentines Day, right? John Bast's Blade and my Blade are the newer models, they go faster, float better, and have Swiss-Army coolness built in because we waited 3-4 days longer than you did to order.:P