mbondvegas

Phantom Grippers Regrab

Phantom Flyers...are you able to regrab your grippers in flight if you let go of them?

I'm trying to decide between an Acro or Pharco for my second suit.

There is absolutely no problem in regrabbing phantom grippers in flight, they stay almost exactly where they are when you are holding them.

For choosing between the Phantom and the Acro I would urge you to demo them if you can. The difference in feel and flying style is quite big.

The Phantom has (for me) noticeably more performance, and it is much easier to max out. The Acro is even more stable in a flock then the Phantom and is super sharp in acro moves.

For me, I clicked with the Phantom immediately, but didn't get on so well with the flying style of the Acro - other people have said that they love the feel of the Acro more. It's all going to come down to personal preference really:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Good to know! Thanks all. That was my concern, being able to grab them if my exit position required not holding them on exit.

Does PF offer demos? Who admin's the demo's? Morpheus?
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Try PMing BASEhoundsam. He's a PFi who has some demos and is closer to you than Morpheus.

Normally, you'd probably want to talk to BASE733, who's also a PFi, and works with Morpheus, and probably has demo suits, too, but he's probably somewhere above 20,000 feet in the Himalayas right now.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Good to know! Thanks all. That was my concern, being able to grab them if my exit position required not holding them on exit.

Just hop on a plane on down to the wingsuit capital...ZHILLS!! If you can't find a suit there you like...well...i would be very supprised!