notsane

Flock and Dock 3.0 video poll

I agree with Steve. Short of paying him to put everything aside, I'm sure he'll get to it and finish it when he can (I have faith ;)).

"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

I can vouch for the moving..... it's been a pain in the ass and a long process getting this all put together. I have still yet to make my move as I'm finishing up my final exams this week; that is another battle and another thing to take up more precious editing time. Trust me, he's been bitching any chance he gets about having no time to do the video. I just can't wait till we're all settled and he can put out a sweet video and I can just relax. B|

Well, I can vouch for the chicken too, being as I'm the hot white girl who supplies it. I did make him chicken last week in the new place. ;)

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I agree with Steve. Short of paying him to put everything aside, I'm sure he'll get to it and finish it when he can (I have faith ;)).

You are only saying that because the west coast is still behind on a few videos almost 10 months, and they probably won't be as good as Matt's.

I vote give the guy some breathing room so he won't do a rush job. Schedule the release to just before FnD 3.5 so that everybody is mega pumped to attend. But what do I know I never get invited to do videos.

But what do I know I never get invited to do videos.

You seen one wingsuit video, you seen them all.....:S
But your little cry for the job of doing the next west coast video has landed you the postion.......;):D

See you soon.

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I like white girls with chicken.

She really does make good chicken. I was glad you guys shared.

Boy, for all the people who thought the "chicken" was an innuendo, this thread just got weirder.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I will toss stills VB's direction if he wants, really just to help add to his artistic vision.

As a side, with all the East'ish events please note photographic proof that birdies are going in the West'ish part of the US. I refer to the shot from over Lodi in the newest Skydiving ;). Yes it did not get the 2 almost full page shots Norm Kent had from 3.0 in there but it is proof of West Coast Wingsuits in action...

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"