cpoxon

Luigi flyby of Christ the Redeemer statue

Robi and Jarno:

All I have to say is: I totally agree with you. Well said.

Do what makes you happy and let other people do the same: WS BASE, WS acrobatics, WS flocking, WS stunts, WS ping pong, WS hackey sack, WS golf, whatever! Just have fun and be safe.

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

or even fly dirty once you learn how!
:P

whatever blows your skirt up - to each his own....preferably without all the personal attacks and drama for that matter. :)

Instead of a clear 'this is how it also could have been done/this is how I think it should have been done' discussion, it developed into a mud-wrestling match about ego's and skill....always fun to watch...but the people wrestling in the mud quite often end up not looking as good as they could have...

And those are pro-tips coming from a professional mud wrestler!B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Come on Matt and Mark. Don't tell me you don't get the humor in it (oops! I guess I forgot the little smilies :P). You know there is all kinds of stuff being done in WS, some of it cool, some of it stupid. But if the people doing it (including ourselves) think it's cool and fun then good for them. What I meant, like Mark said, people should do "whatever blows their skirt up" or whatever floats their boat. Even though I give you static for not doing acrobatics with me that much lately.

In case I still didn't explain myself, there is no such thing as WS ping pong, WS hackey sack, or WS golf (not to my knowledge :P), but if someone was doing that, it would be considered stupid by some and cool by others. 100% of the people are never going to agree on wether or not somethings done in WS will be cool or stupid.

P.S.
Thanks for the files. They helped.

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Thats Sara fucking Bracher to you buddy. God I love that new middle name of hers. Hey Crimpy what other secret projects have you been hiding on the rest of us WS peoples.

No secret projects here - my #1 project is trying to be good Mommy to my 10 mo. old daughter :).

Karin

PS: I hope you didn't think that I added the F-word to Sara's name - I was trying to quote someone else's quote. I think Sara is a doll.

No secret projects here - my #1 project is trying to be good Mommy to my 10 mo. old daughter :).

Karin

PS: I hope you didn't think that I added the F-word to Sara's name - I was trying to quote someone else's quote. I think Sara is a doll.

I think Sara is a fucking doll! I know its not your quote but I like it.

My secret projects comment is strictly tongue and cheek. It needs to emphasized that the wingsuit culture down here is a pretty loose band between a handfull of different dropzones with no central prefered gathering point. It would be really hard to tally up who is flocking here or there with any accuracy or if they were up to something special.