NSEMN8R

EG wingsuits new website

sorry to mess with your chi
:SWell let me break it down...
:o
:P

What distance and glide stats are those, that have the suit, getting with this suit?

They say it is made for max glide flying... how does it compare to say a V2 if flown by the same person?

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

There are zero people who "have" either of the suits right now other than the ones that EG took down to central america and the ones Nick brought here to Flock and Dock. Both suits flew easily in the all of the flocking we did at the event. The larger suit, the RM was flown with authority by pretty much everyone who fit in it. Nobody jumped that suit in the distance challenge though, so I can't report on how it compared to other suits in that regard.

Chuck

If i remember correctly it WAS jumped in the max distance contest. I dont remember the pilots name but nick paid his slot to see how the suit would fare, He flew the wrong way for awhile ruining any chance he had at winning.
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

If i remember correctly it WAS jumped in the max distance contest. I dont remember the pilots name but nick paid his slot to see how the suit would fare, He flew the wrong way for awhile ruining any chance he had at winning.

Your right, Chuck is wrong.

The flying the wrong way shit is funny.........:D:D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Not to the sponsor[:/]:D.

Sponsor? It was $20 entry, he'll get over it..... And I dont think the guy had never even flown the suit before?
Maybe Nick will find someone that can fly the correct pattern in the next challenge? :S.......

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

how does it compare to say a V2 if flown by the same person?

Send $1289 to Nick with my address and talk to me next year :P.

Seriously, I want to test out the slightly higher aspect ratio and more area theory and will get an RM in a month or two...if I have the money...

Donations welcome :P.

Kris.

This just in from the President of the Company

The stats are this:

The Rigor Mortis flies like a pissed off bat out of hell and pops like a ADD banshee.

I hope this helps

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

can't fathom why Nick didn't just flying the thing himself.

the suit was 4 or so inches long on nick and a little big in the body. it was probably only 2-3 on Trent.

the RM was 4 inches long on me yet it flew on it's belly great. I had a larger amount of range. I bet i'd get even more if it was fitted properly.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I had a larger amount of range.

Larger than..... ?

most other suits I've flown. I didn't do enough jumps on a poorly fitted RM nor did i campare it aginst others i was flying with but it seemed up there for pop I get with the larger suits out there (mach1, v1).

backflying was ugly, but then again the suit was too large and Nick even said it wasn't designed/meant for that.

I'm sure the flocking variation he and EG are putting together will be a nice suit.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

There are photos of the suit in flight on EG's site. There are pics of the suit on the ground posted here already in one of the z-flock threads. The wings did not look any thicker or thinner than any of my BM or PF suits.

Chuck

I am only guessing based on these pictures you mention. Unless you have specifically compared them side by side it is hard to come to any reasonable conclusion with just a glance.

Kris.