arai

alright you zhills flockers

I've purchased my flight, and got approved vacation time, so I'll be in zhills sunday april 22nd around noon, and I dont leave until May 2nd.

I'm giving you 3 full weeks from flock and dock to recover from hangovers and empty pockets, so no excuses.

see you in 2 and a half weeks

While we will gladly fly with you...not too sure we can do any flocks like those in your pics!

We have been know to fly with the Otter some though...:P

We can usually get some nice 4 to 8 way (sometimes more) flocks on the weekends.

DO NOT bring the fucking weather with you, you feel me??? :D:D:D

Nice...

While I'm in the camper "Taming the Underlying Challenges of Reliable Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks", they're on their 4th load already and its only 11 am!:)
I'm gonna get this paper done so I can go out and join the flockies... or is it flunkies... no that's what's going to happen if I don't finish!

Ok, nuff rambling.:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

we are not sucking at zhills. got out yesterday for probably 7 jumps, no less than a 4 way and had 6 people for the last load. Big thanks to Chuck for organizing it all, had a great time. Hope to see more of you locals out for the weekend.

Dan

Sweet!

Any news on your poopin' ass poopin' over to EU anytime soon?
Whenever there's poopin' to be done, we'll be poopin'!!

I must have just set some kind of poop record:PB|

i think the EU poopin might be on hold, I have to check when I get back from vacation. In the mean time Chucks been teaching me the ways of the poopin and the double poopin here at zhills.