SkymonkeyONE

Some new wingsuit pics from Flock and Dock

There were quite a few "new" suits being flown at Flock and Dock. Thankfully, I was smart enough to stand some people side-by-side and snap comparison pictures for you to look at. Enjoy.

The "Ghost" is the real new name for the PF "Charlie Brown. Robi had two pre-production versions here for people to try. It has a lot of pop and was well recieved. That's Nick Rugai (of EG suits) in the Blade in that first pic. five or six people jumped the two Blades we had here for the boogie and they were also well liked by the people who fit in the suit correctly.

Both the Rigor Mortis and Volturius were flown alot at the boogie. First words out of Nick's mouth were "they have a legstance as wide as a Portuguese whore!". The Rigor Mortis exhibited a lot of range. Both were prototypes though, and the production models will have a four inch narrower legstance. That will make them one inch narrower than a Vampire.

Damit! I'm going to have too buy a ghost.

LOL, I am curious when thery are going to go into production. When can the pre orders go in and how much will it cost? Finally if that was not enough, can something be done about the colors, say something in the Teal, Navy and White scheme???? :S

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Chuck --- Thanks very much for making us feel a home. You the man.

Z-Flock rules !!!

We will be back to Z-hills for many years to come.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

First words out of Nick's mouth were "they have a legstance as wide as a Portuguese whore!".

>:(
OK, guys. Tell this Nick: I´m a proud Portuguese prostitute and I promise:
>:( I never spread my legs as wide as a Ghost´s or a Blade´s legstance! >:(
>:(For those who like to know it exactly:
The average is about two inch more than a Skyflyer!>:(
Where got Nick his experience from?;)
...your mother...

www.pralle-zeiten.de

Here's a pic of the Rigor Mortis in the air with its "butt deflector" inflated.

Interesting Design.

Was wondering if the butt deflector actually creates drag if this suit is flown by someone that is using the ultra slim Morpheus Helium or Adrenalin BASE L/D+ rigs.

Kris.

Interesting Design.

Was wondering if the butt deflector actually creates drag if this suit is flown by someone that is using the ultra slim Morpheus Helium or Adrenalin BASE L/D+ rigs.

Kris.

It seems like it would, doesn't it? I guess Nick would be the person to ask about it. Unfortunately, he's banned from here.

He did say that they are working on a super low profile integrated harness/container/wingsuit for base. He said the prototype should be done this summer.

Nick asked me to pass this on here...

"All EG suits have a wider leg-stance angle than the Vampire.

The Rigor Mortis is our max glide suit. It can be ordered with a tall butt deflector or a shorter one to be used with low-profile BASE rigs. It comes standard with a leg pouch, Cuben fiber ribs, and all the other EG cool features.

The Flockus is EG flocking suit based on the Rigor Mortis platform. It has parpack ribs, no butt deflector and no BASE pouch, and the same arm wing grippers as the Rigor Mortis. It also has airlocked arm wing vents.

The Volturius is our aerobatics suit. The arm wing is cut straight (no grippers but palm loop), and the leg wing is 4" shorter than the other suits. It also has symmetrical ribs and symmetrical attachment point. The arm wing airlocked vents are bigger than the ones on the Flockus. This is a palm-down suit.

The Corvus is our two-piece tracking suit also made out of lined 420 parapack like all the other suits, inflatable booties, sleeves, and crutch, and bungees on the trailing edges of the inseam and sleeves. It also used snaps and zippers to secure the two pieces together."

why is he banned, or was that a joke?

Nick's created an "impersonation" account, giving a false name (to anyone who asked), and proceded to antagonize people with it, making them angry with the (real) person whose name he had given them as being the poster from that account. Announcements about this were made by Sangiro here and here.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

From which manufacturer is the mortis?

....exists a website with informations?

Clicky
...but the information for the mortis hasn't been added yet.

I got one flight on the prototype and the next version (with the modifications Nick mentioned at FnD) will be on my list of "must try" suits before my next purchase.
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.