arai

I missed this part

I posted up about my first flight when I finally got down to eloy and did my first wingsuit jumps. But as I picked up my new suit when I was down there, and I was so busy jumping it, I missed out on the obligatory "look at my new suit" pics

The weathers been crap here lately, and you know how skydivers get when that happens, so I finally got around to it.

Now I have to try and make a may zhills trip happen so I have some people to fly with. Only a couple of local birds where I'm at.

cheers

Dan

oh come on, I'll admit I've been cooped up in cloudsville (can you tell?), but no half hearted golf clap congrats, not even a "nice helmet darth vader, wheres your lightsaber".. nothin?

I guess I'll have to come meet you guys in person before I get made fun of (the all telling sign of acceptance) either that or just post whore more, I've heard that works too.

maybe that I posted the flight before the suit wrecked it all. :P are phantoms old skool already?

blue skies

Matt: I like that idea, sort of a "will work for wings" type deal

Jarno, yeah I suppose we are easy to spot eh? I'm a lead artist or cg supervisor depending on the project I'm on. I do a little bit of everything (or a lot depending on how much overtime they make me do ;) ). You can see some of my other work at my demo reel page

www.darkbluesky.net

I'm planning on a zhills trip for early may, but now just found out they may want me to go work in London for 4 months starting in 3-5 weeks so I'm unsure. Its still up in the air.

but now just found out they may want me to go work in London for 4 months starting in 3-5 weeks so I'm unsure. Its still up in the air.

If this happens, dont forget to pack your gear... and some beer... ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

ahhh... the two luxuries in life...!

Seriously though, if you do make it over, we'll have to get your flock on, and drink your beer. It'll be great...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies