bodypilot1

WestCoast Wingsuits Weekend May 18-20

First off, thanks Ed for organizing such a great event! I just finished transferring all of my footage onto my mac and should have it to Glen shortly... Scott, are you planning on putting up any more of those photos? There were a lot of great ones that I'd love to have copies of for my collection.

Thanks again to everyone! Can't wait until next year!!!

-javi

Man, looks like I missed a great meal, but i had to get back to work that night :(

I edited together some of my footage from my favorite moments from the weekend, and put them up on youtube (I'm gonna put it on skydivingmovies as well, but my family views stuff on youtube so it goes there first :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A50Sm26Xiuc

First off, thanks Ed for organizing such a great event! I just finished transferring all of my footage onto my mac and should have it to Glen shortly... Scott, are you planning on putting up any more of those photos? There were a lot of great ones that I'd love to have copies of for my collection.

Thanks again to everyone! Can't wait until next year!!!

-javi

Javi, thanks for flying with us. With only 10 wingsuit jumps before this event, you rocked. ;)

ps. Your Phantom was ordered today. ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Here is a group shot. More pictures later

OK, here are a set of pictures. No rhyme or reason to the order and they have ground and air shots. The page link goes to thumbnails and if you click on it you can get a better pic. Still only about 100KB so not the highest resolution but if you see something you like let me know.. The higher res shots look better but this shoudl give you your fix :P

http://isleofskye.us/skydive/lodi07may.html

Thanks again for the weekend and looking forward to flocking again. I wrote down a few e-mails but I seem to have lost those so send me a e-mail...

Scott C. (aka "target" but hopefully I can loose that next time)
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

That's a good variety of photos. Looks like everyone had a blast.

Scott was inside the formation so his pics are limited to the few asses he was starring at.... :D

Maybe Avery can post some he took from over the top? I'll post some frame grabs off my camera from the flocks I lead on my back. It's going to be after I get back from the Arizona Challenge next Tuedsay though.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Javi, thanks for flying with us. With only 10 wingsuit jumps before this event, you rocked.

The tracking contest really put me in my place though... i thought i was doing well until i opened and didn't see any canopies. Then like a minute later they all started popping on the horizon in front of me :)

ps. Your Phantom was ordered today.

I can't wait!!! No, seriously... i'm having issues. I'll PM you about getting ahold of the classic this weekend, I have a feeling I'm gonna need a fix before you're back from AZ.

The tracking contest really put me in my place though... i thought i was doing well until i opened and didn't see any canopies. Then like a minute later they all started popping on the horizon in front of me :)

Don't worry about it you and phantom were the only non V-2s in the bunch and many of those fellows were tall pilots. You did very well.

Hey everyone, thanks for all the awesome jumps this last weekend. Just got back from my trip to bishop aka the reason I had to leave early on sunday. Im catching up on all the media and it looks like theres some awesome video and pictures. Ill try to put something together of mine at some point...perhaps including one memorable exit (overheard while watching video "did someone throw a door out of the plane?") Look forward to flocking with everyone again soon.

-Charley

Mr. Phantom made it third if I'm not mistaking, letting a bunch of the V2s behind, well, with the help of a little flight over time.

Javier, you'll enjoy your Phanton, it flies a bit different than the Classic, I hope it comes soon.

Mr. Phantom made it third if I'm not mistaking, letting a bunch of the V2s behind, well, with the help of a little flight over time.

Behind, what did you have a 180 after opening Ricky? If we do that again next time there better be some video from the judges position.