bigbearfng

Tonysuits flock/demos at Elsinore April 20-23

I just got a call from Jeff. He'll be at Elsinore April 20-23 with lottsa demo suits!!!! If you've been wanting to demo a Tonysuits Wingsuit here's your chance.
If you've never jumped a wingsuit Jeff is still offering: you just pay for his jump ticket and he instructs/coaches/videos you.
So if you've been itchin to try a wingsuit now's the time!!!!!
That's how I got started bein hooked on bein a bird, and yup I had to buy a wingsuit from Jeff after a taste!

Just a slight change I will be at Elsinore the 20th and 21st then at Perris on the 22nd and 23rd and I'm bringing over 30 demo wingsuits, doing free first jump wingsuit coarses and free coaching from beginner to advanced, so I hope to see you there.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

What is the minimum required experience for the first jump wingsuit course?

What is the minimum wingsuit experience required to demo the various Tony Suits wingsuits?

I'm not Jeff (thank GOD :P) but with 185 jumps in 1 year you're about good to go. Do a few more jumps in the next few weeks and you'll be ready to jump any Tony Suit (except for the huge ones).
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I'm mainly curious as to what the Tony Suit policy is regarding experience required for wingsuiting, if there is an actual policy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Birdman requires 500 jumps, or 200 jumps within 18 months if you've got the supervision of a BMI. Phoenix-Fly's "recommendations" are basically the same.

Does Tony Suit have the same kind of policy? Are there now Tony Suit Instructors?

Which of the new Z Wing line are considered "huge ones"?
Brian Drake