dzjmg

Rush ordering?

The Sunrise website says the that rush delivery time for Wings is 3 WEEKS.

If I ordered a Wings (all black, nothing custom)on rush order with a sabre2 main and pd reserve (both in stock on PD website), is it possible to have it by December 10? (6 WEEKS)?

So give it to me straight, I am I completely smoking crack for thinking this is remotely possible.

btw, I know many threads for discussed delivery times, but there hasn't been much discussion on the the punctuality of rush orders.
Jay

right now the current delievery time for standard is about 11 weeks, so if you cut that in half it's 5 1/2 weeks.

paige just e-mailed me about an order i put in (rushed), and said about 4 to 5 weeks. but she just put through two other orders rush, and said they where done in like 3 weeks. so it is very possible.

later

Ordered one completely customized, tie-dye and all options and shit, rush order on september 5th. Was shipped from Sunrise on September 26th, arrived at my place about 2 weeks later.

Edit: The two weeks saw it shipped to my dealer, from there to a buddy to me...

My first jump on my then assembled rig was October 19th, pretty much exactly 6 weeks after the order, including one week with the rigger (had the canopy in a rental...).

They rock.
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

Call Paige at Sunrise. She'll be straight with you on the actual delivery time.

On a side note, we had a custom Mirage delivered to our store in 10 days this season. I could not believe it. The poor customer had to wait two months for his custom main, knowing that his container was already here...

I sent an Email complaining about some sizing issues I had with my first rig. stating that I really wanted my rig sized for a 150 main and 218 reserve. almost two weeks later I had a full new custom cut container on my way to my door. I can not say enough about Wings...They really have a customer for life. Henri did an outstanding job on this rig I have.

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....