diveout

Blade for BASE...anybody yet?

Yep now the snow is gone in the valley and i just made 9 jumps in the Blade the last 3 days.
I don't have anything to compare with performance vice the only suit i have BASEd in the valley is prodogy. But as far as i was told i did quit well.
I am a heavy boy 93 kg and 183 tall and i flew to the middle of the field on the other side of the river from la muss, with a 20 - 25 sec canopy ride.

I didden't use the BASE pouch because i had BirdMan move it too far up on my suit, so the wing would be in the way.(My mistakeB|) But there was no issue pulling with the BIG wings.

I have no video of the suit only a bad quality pictures sorry.
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Very cool; nice pic!

I'm surprised that the pull is no problem, do you have to go for the handle slowly? What would you have done differenly with the location of the BASE pc pouch?

The handel is so far up on my back that the wing because of the bat shape wont get in the way.

On my new suit i asked Birdman to place the pouch 4 cm longer down the leg. Then the wing wont get in the way but you need to take the grip just a littel longer down than on a S6.
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

I don't have anything to compare with performance vice the only suit i have BASEd in the valley is prodogy. But as far as i was told i did quit well.
I am a heavy boy 93 kg and 183 tall and i flew to the middle of the field on the other side of the river from la muss, with a 20 - 25 sec canopy ride.

Ok, here's something to compare: from same exit, Prodigy makes it to the second road. V2 comes high over the last field and will hit the wall if you don't pull or turn.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Ok, here's something to compare: from same exit, Prodigy makes it to the second road. V2 comes high over the last field and will hit the wall if you don't pull or turn.

Yes, but with who flying? :P

For comparison, I saw Lukas fly his S2 prototype to the 2nd road in 2002.

Both wingsuits and their pilots have advanced much since that time.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

bsbd!

Yuri.

Yes i am aware that some have flown across the walley but they are all wingsuit shaped (loong and slimm) i am not a small person and fall like a brick the first 5 sec;);)
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Thanks for th info everyone...BTW EG suits is building me a custom demo Rigor Mortis. They say if I don't agree that it's the best suit available today I don't have to pay for it, just send it back and only pay the $25 demo fee. That's some serious confidence from the manufacturer.

I'd love to get to fly a blade; but I doubt there is a demo to fit someone 6'6" and 210lbs? There never is a demo for that size no matter what you're looking to put some jumps on (not that I can complain to loudly there aren't many of us this size walking around who want high perf wingsuits)