saly

UPS found my S6!!!

At friggin last! after a good few days between the factory, Joburg and Durban they found the parcel with my S6 and then me.

Boy am I happy so far with it. Itching to fly it, last time I flew was 9 weeks back when I bust myself.

Not punting a brand but Jari & Jussi you guys have advanced in the standard and quality of your product if I compare it to my 3year old S3.

Suit fits perfectly and can't wait to fly it, standard photos attached.

ps Jussi, the green beenie that was in the box does not fit.

---------------------------------------------
If you don't have wings you will never fly

Yeh, Tonto's mind was just on a virginal white wingsuit!

I think Chetty has forgotten the colour of his wing suit by now.

I think so too - the last wingsuit jump he did was when we flew off into the sunset together on that jump where he got his face stuck against the back of my legwing on exit:D.

Apparently the Durban guys are doing some nice flocking and Martin outflew Gavin and the guys the other day, "because I couldn't figure out how to slow down!":D

What an awesome suit.

I managed to get 2 in . I was a bit apprehensive for the jumps in that it was 2 month since I last jumped following injury, more from using a borrowed rig with a big canopy and the landing than the suit.

But all was well.

The first jump what impressed me the most is how solid and easy the S6 is. All my jumps have been on a S3.

The S3 is twitchy and always feels over sensitive. Not the S6! It was soft and responsive and felt solidly stable. There was no effort in finding the hacky and deployment was great.

Both jumps were with others and the range of speed and getting to them was easy.

I managed to do a bit of a dive to Gavin who had a bad exit and had a bit of a spin and was low.

The speed build up was insane and I was mildly shocked at the sensation of the flare and stopping power.

It is going to be whole heap of fun finding what it can do

I really love it