SkymonkeyONE

Z-Flock Wingsuit School/Organizing at Dublin

Both Jeff and I will be at Dublin with all of our demos (more than 20 at this point from BM, PF, and Tony). We will train qualified first flight candidates and we will be putting flocks together as well. Consider this a great opportunity to tune up prior to Flock and Dock the following weekend.

I will be arriving tomorrow and leaving late Sunday or early Monday. Colon Berry and I will be bringing Wings demos as well. Look for us all to be setup somewhere in the middle of the action.

Chuck

Both Jeff and I will be at Dublin with all of our demos (more than 20 at this point from BM, PF, and Tony).

Now Chuck unless you have become a PF instructor you can not use PF suits for training --- you of all people should know that.........................I believe it was you that gave me that speach about using BM demos:P:P:P

But if you were to need a few more let me know and I could help a negro out!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I am bringing the Birdman bus and all my demo suits down with me as well. I'll be doing free first flight courses for all those interested and who meet the prerequisites. If you've been waiting to see the new BLADE, I will have mine with me. I will also have an IMPACT tracking suit available to demo for those who don't quite have 200 jumps. If you've been waiting to try a wingsuit out or want some free one on one coaching,come and see me at the Birdman bus.:)
PS: A 30% off of a BLADE gift certificate will be given away to a lucky skydiver in attendance.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Everyone: Do not be confused by the fact that BOTH mine and Scott's vehicles have huge BirdMan logos on them. We BOTH represent the company indirectly with the same level of authority and we both instruct/coach/mentor wingsuit pilots and even train instuctors. The difference is that THIS is my thread and that this will be my third Dublin Boogie. That and the fact that our school offers demos on everything we have access to. We are truly "non-denominational" in Z-hills.

There is no singular BMI/BMCI (or any other brand instructor) that will be "in charge" of anything at this boogie. As a matter of fact, there will be at least four instructors there, so jump with whomever you like. Hopefully, we will all show up, be friendly, and do some awesome jumps together. I know I am going there to have fun!

Chuck

Now Chuck unless you have become a PF instructor you can not use PF suits for training --- you of all people should know that

Are you kidding? Chuck jumped ship on BM way before most of the people on the west coast did. He is so in the closet about PFIing. Chuck just send the money and the application form into unclecharlie make it official. We wouldn't want you to be one of those unregistered instructors the PFIs have been talking about.

Jumped ship? You are funny, Glen. Every single one of my rigs (including my tandem and AFF rigs) has BirdMan logos embroidered all over them. That does not mean I can't and don't own other suits. You pot-stirrers are in full gear these past few days!:ph34r: Don't be so narrow-minded, guys.

You pot-stirrers are in full gear these past few days!

After reading the above posts ..........are you the pot or the kettle negro.

looks like somebody might be the thorn in someones side

Have fun in Dublin --- one day this fucked up new job will pay off and a travelin' I will go

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

There were seven loads today here at Dublin with wingsuits on them. The second load of the day had a seven-way flock. Ward Hessig, the Mirage marketing boss, did his first two wingsuit jumps today. He killed it. Yes, it will be in the boogie video.

We have nearly thirty demo suits here at the boogie already, so there is no excuse for anyone with over 200 jumps not to come and bust some birdies with us.

Z-flock is in full effect.

Chuck

We have nearly thirty demo suits here at the boogie already, so there is no excuse for anyone with over 200 jumps not to come and bust some birdies with us.

Z-flock is in full effect.

Chuck

Fuck I wish I could jump.:( Enjoy it folks.:|
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity