Csaber

I.GOFAST Wingsuit Boogie and Competition Hungary 2007

Dear All,

MBSE (Hungarian BASE and Skydiving Club) with support of Hungarian Parachute Association, proudly presents the first international wingsuit event in Hungary for those who are addicted to human flight. The event will take place in Kapos DZ, located 70km south from lake Balaton, next to the town of Kaposvár with an amazing view of the "Hungarian sea" from the air. There will be free first flight courses, free demo suits available, safety presentation and free consultation possibilities with experienced flyers and instructors from around the world during the 4 days long event. We are expecting almost all of the Hungarian wingsuit pilots and several experienced wingsuiters from abroad. Competition and the event will be coordinated by the 3 licensed Bird-Man instructors of Hungary. Big ways will be organized and safety training will be held by Chief Instructors of Bird-Man Inc. Both non wingsuiter skydivers and spectators warmly welcome during the event.

For more information, competition rules and details visit:
http://www.basejump.hu/english/news20070307_Bird.html
or contact us at [email protected].

Csaber

Hey, how did we end up on the bottom of that websiteB|??

Nice boogie timewise, sceduled directly after Cochstedt, so a serious option for people who are coming from far, and want to attend more wingsuit boogies and contests..

And hans...dirty clicky-fixer!;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Interesting boogie with an interesting registration form.

[ url "http://www.kaposdz.hu/regadatlap-english.xls" ]Registrational data sheet(www.kaposdz.hu)[/url]

Which looks to be the mirror translation of the Hungarian version :S.

Service licence Don't have Have Number:
CoP FAI classification type: Number:
Medical classification from: until:

All In the last 365days
Number of jumps
from this: with freefall
with square canopy

Type Industrial No. Date of manufacture Last inspected in
Case
Secondary Canopy
Main Canopy
ATT Don't have Have Type:
Case insurance No.
Time of Secondary canopy's last folding :

In knowledge of the law , I declare that all informations are real and correct.
2007. ……………….. …………

Technical/Division leader Jumper

I hope organizers could sort this out and the registration of foreign jumpers would not depend of the goodwill of the oragnisers.

Thanks Gadget for the link, Mccordia and Costyn you ended up on our site, on our promo stuff cause Bird-Man sponzoring the event, and I got the pic and the permission to use from them. Hope u dont mind. Phoenixlpr dude, I dont really see whats so interesting and problematic on filling a registration form like this, I think registrating here wont be more difficult than on any other dropzone, registration wont depend on organizators goodwill.
hope 2 cya guys in Hungary.
Csaber

u punks, cant wait to get there with my new birdman Blade ws. Hope that golaz will b better then the last one i had there ;); and that u have some beers in stock for me - u know i dont ask for much - , aja plus the chicks - should i bring something 4 that antena close by?

@ Csaber
I hope we see in Kapos in may ;)
We submit our registration then. If not, I send you by mail...
@ Jupija
Nice to hear... Hope I'm lucky B|
I must learn Ivana some Magyar language and replace her for one of this girls from Budapest :p
I'm sure Chaber will be happy ;)
C-Ya... B.

From the look of things, Ill be there as a Birdman representitive to help out with the bigway organising and 1 on 1 coaching. If you need a hand learning to dock, backfly etc! Just scream!

Looking forward to flying with you guys!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Heyya,

One week to the Hungarian Boogie, slots are still available. At the moment we have 30 competitors.
Good idea to come over for those who is goin to the German AN-72 boogie.

There will be a pre weekend on 7-8th, with GPS jumps and computer calculation in KaposDZ this saturday and sunday, all competitors and non-competitors are warmly welcome.

To competitors:
There is a little change in the scoring, measuring will be made from 3000-1500 instead of 3300m, because saftey and GPS operation.

Hope to see many of you soon.
Csaber

Heyhey!

About to get on the plane to Hungary!
See you guys there!

Looking forward to some nice flocking action!
Anyone interested in 1 on 1 flights/video or FJC is also welcome to pull my finger...nu telling what will happen though
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

This event is rockin!

Balloonjumps every morning evening, some flocking action, and a lot of people performance flying.
The top 5 to 10 people are all real close in terms of performance (glide measured between 3 kilometer and 1,5 kilometer) and the nearly windless enviroment we had today makes it a quite honest competition.

One more day to go, and then everyone should have his 4 competitionjumps done...

Never thought Id say it, but after finaly trying distance flying (Im more of a social guy) its quite cool (for a few jumps;):P)

Not talking laminair airflow and 'IV x6 XV=N' techno mumbo jumbo yet though...B|;)

After the weekend, the results should probably be online..
Thanx to the organisation for making this soo much fun...

Back to the wine testing:S

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

ups, they did it again

base ciganyz managed to pull it out again and prove to everyone it was worth to visit them.
The vine testing was just a big cover up to get people (ME ) drunk so that we (i) couldnt over peform one of his guys - im watching u next time guys.
International mixture of pilot is what everyone can wish for, and to top it all up, there was Jarno who made it possible for me to fly in 8-9 people formation and of 4.

i was missing those f..ck the fins - where were u lads

If enyone is questioning, did the hungaryans managed to get Kaboca drunk, so that he couildnt fly in morning, they did, lucky bastards.... hope to c u soon, and if any pictures r out there in which im not behaving, toss them or send it to me ;)

hope evryone managed to get home safe including Ana with no main ;) -

just found this http://www.trackingderby.com/en/ranking-suit.php

temperatures close to 39 degrees are a bit high to be walking around in tight nylon trying to fly distance though:P

But dang did we have fun!

Thank you people for having me there, and a big thank you to everyone I jumped with and all people putting their time and effort into the organising of this event!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yiihaaaaa !

Thanks for everyone who helped us making the event. Thanks above for perfect weather, thanks for the sponsors: GOFAST, BIRD-MAN, SALOMON, KAPOS-DZ, Outdoor Magazine, Ikonterv, MESZ, MBSE and Szörényi Vinery...furthermore for all 30 competitors who showed up and did safe and great performance flights. Thanks to Jarno from Bird-Man Top Gun Team for holding that great and very useful techical presentment of wingsuit flying, coaching big ways and load organizing. Gratulation for new winsuit pilots who did their FJC during the event. There were ballon jumps every day and we did the long awaited X-WING tandembird last day together with some big way flights..We had really cool 4 days with lots of jumping and drinkin...hope to see more birds next time, take everyone care, long and safe flights for all.
Csaber