jari

My first dock

So finally, after waiting for almost five years, it is ready. The video of my first (and second) dock on my "veli" (finnish language and means "brother" Vladi Pesa under a Velocity 84. This footage was shot using PAL and NTSC by Todd Sutherland, Jay Moledsky and myself. It was first MIA, then waiting to get to me from a secure place I almost could not get it for almost two years and finally edited by my other "veli" Petteri Evilampi who did a great job (with the video and party) doing the video from a bits and peaces of a quite bad and limited amount of footage we got. I apologitze for the date is actually three days off from the actual date but that will be corrected later.

Enjoy!

Jari

http://www.bird-man.com/index.cgi?n=gallery&q=video

amazing !! - no disrespect meant but cant see much of the dock - are there any stills? looks like nice relative flying though... we have been trying similiar stuff - 2.6 loaded 79 canopies do the trick ;) decent rate around 38 - 40mps flies relative

Jarno - you guys doing a project on the same kind of relative flying - was that this past weekend?

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

We have done some flights with heavily loaded canopies in Spain (one POV shot is in the promo) and are doing some tandem flybys for a TV item in two weeks. And some other things planned for the near and far future...busy busy peopleB|

Great video Jari, too bad the camera flyer couldnt keep up..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?