mccordia

FlyYourBody - ProFly

Hmmm - they release the new suit in August...
I got the Expert in one week after ordering - so Flyyourbody delivers pretty fast.

I had never problems with other manufacturers, even if it takes longer: I got all my suits in the time promised.

This seems to be not usual in skydiving (waited 7 months for my rig! [:/] )

So I am still happy with all the Wingsuit Manufacturers :)
Herwig

Just had today my first 3 jumps on my profly.... Wild and strong ... it's definitely not a suit for beginners, quite difficult to fly due to the added fabric, works like an expert with more range and more velocity...
I'm sure i 'll need some training to get comfortable in it but it's really worth it. I really like it, it's wild .... maybe Herwig has can confirm it ..? It has nothing to do with the vampire or the Blade, it's an agressive wingsuit . woah !! i'm happy !! many things to discover...:ph34r:B|

Patrick de Guillebon

I had last weekend 15 jumps on my ProFly, but "only" flocking.

The ProFly is a very good suit, definitely a big improvement over the S-Fly Expert.

For me it is easy to fly (ok, maybe not for beginners!), the arm position is very natural compared to other suits. For flocking it is the best suit I have flown so far!
I was very soon comfortable with this suit and we have done some of the closest flocks so far - high range but easy to control, properties I enjoy!
The added fabric gives you more speed and longer flights, pulling is no problem, easier as in a Vampire (I never had problems on a Vampire too!)

For performance I have to take more measurements in the next weeks, first impressions are that it is a high end suit, comparable to Vampire and Blade (maybe not for speed compared to V2)

I am too very happy with the suit and can definitely recommend it!
There are also some little improvements on the suit to make the handling more comfortable.

For people who have only flown the Expert and some other suits: definitely try to make a test flight on the ProFly if this will be possible somewhere near you - congratulations to Loic and Zune for this suit!

Cordially,

Herwig

Added another few jumps with my new pro-fly.... need to find a fitness club...shoulders hurting !! we manage a two way profly today with an expert tryin' to get some pic's behind.... he couldn't follow !! it rock's !!! another dimension..
Patrick de Guillebon

ok but you can zoom in on the pic's in Photoshop...:P

For some people, thats the only reason they keep upgrading to higher and higher megapixel cameras, as actually learning to flying closer is something you cant buy in the store:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?