mccordia

FlyYourBody - ProFly

looks really nice. hopefully a few will make their way to the US. other than the enlarging of the wings and the grips, has anything else changed from the expert? is the cutaway and zippers the same as the most recent vers of the experts?

are they going ot now rename their experts?;)

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

does anybody have a picture of the front of the suit? Is the suit in the picture the final version, or a prototype?

I have pictures of it on the ground, front and back, that Loic sent me several months back but I can see some changes in the latest photo that aren't on the pictures he sent me. My guess is that is probably the production version or very close to it. Besides the grippers, the arm wing cutaway has been slightly reworked along with the addition of magnetic closures, some changes to the area of the wings. The rest escapes me at the moment.I'm in Eloy right now and the pictures are on my computer back home so I am just going off of memory.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hello,
I demoed this new ProFly suit in Gap.
I was lucky...demo M suit was exactly my size.
I needed 3 jumps to begin to master that new suit.
The transition from the SFly Expert to the ProFly is fast. This ProFly is flying faster horizontally than the SFly Expert.
This new suit has a very beautiful design, with a great flying potential (it is also more demanding from a muscular point of view).
Laurent

Laurent, autrefois sur l'ile de La Reunion
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/windsurf/skydive

So Has anyone else had a chance to see the suit in person or get to fly it? There still aren't many pics up on the website, and it'd be nice to get a bit more feedback on how it flies before putting in an order.

Uhh, you want fries with that?

yes I did and I ordered one on the spot. The suit was not my size, so I couldn't fly it myself, but the guys that did, they flew around us in circles literally. The suit is based on the Expert design and you can fly it using the same natural arm position (the greatest plus of the S-Fly suits imo). You don't need to hold the grippers, but they can be used to put more tension on the entire suit. The wings are gigantic but I never saw anything flaping even when the guy flying it was flying slowly with the formations.

I too saw the ProFly in Gap and ordered one without being able to fly it before (Demo was only M size -> too small for me).

I was told to get my suit in August, so maybe a little bit more than two weeks ;)

Waiting for a new suit is always hard... B|

Cordially,

Herwig