voodew1

Skyflock '07

Well as been stated recently it is offical -- Skyfest has been turned into Skyflock.
July 11-16 Skydive Spaceland --Houston Texas
Come and join one of the most successful boogies around.

We will have tailgate aircraft along with the normal super otters and other specialty aircrafts

We will be setting the Texas Wingsuit Formation Record at this event
(once again its Texas and we make our own rules)

We will have every type of Phoenix Fly demo (well not sure about the new model to be unvailed shortly but I think we can pull it off)
A few GS1 demos

Chuck Blue (skymonkey1)will be attending also representing FUN and more than likely Birdman

Tony Suits was there last year and I hear he will be there this year ---- (Confirm please Jeff)

The Texas Flock has grown like crazy and this year we expect great numbers of flocking friends.

Last year attendance was somewhere around 300 total -- with roughly 18 birdies and we did at least 15 first flight courses most of them free to the student as that is what Skyfest/Skyflock is all about

Mark you calendars July 11-16th
Spaceland has paved runways and air conditioned packing to easy the Texas summer

It has also been confirmed that we will have boobies there so no more bitchin'

If the numbers are there we can do sunset 2 plane formation loads or even during the day if that is what the masses want

So east coast and west coast come meet in the middle and join the fun

There is normally free beer but I intend to buy a keg or 2 for the birdies --- not shit beer either

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid