Ted
Jason
Glen
Bob
Diego
Matt H.
Jean
Zach

Just to get started -- there was at least 8 more but I don't know their real names

RJmoney
Tdog

Why do you ask Clint --- do we get special treatment this year??????????

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I'm trying to get a few Wing Suit manufactures to come out this year.

We are going to do a wingsuit jump into the Needles out post next year. 20way?? Can this be done?

I want this year to be the best. I'm starting to organize everything right now, early!!!

We are also planning on jumping into Mineral Bottom canyon, we just need to buy the insurance in a few months when we have the cash.

This is NOT A FORSURE thing yet but we are working on it.

I really dont know that many wingsuit fliers so Im trying to get it out there this way. I would like to have the cover shot, or centerfold shot during these to landing areas.

So whatever help you fliers can do to spread the word. Make it a group thing since you guys seem to know one another.

Thanks!

-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

I'm trying to get a few Wing Suit manufactures to come out this year.

Lets see last year you had the Phoenix-Fly I/E -- PF demos of every model and around 10 PF instructors

What exactly are you wanting??

Call Tony suits --- they like to travel and push their suits

BM reps are afraid to leave the coastal regions, I could just imagine what the altitude would do to them along with the desert setting

What you could use this year is an organizer -- last year Jay did nothing but first time jumpers which kept him busy all weekend

Hey Clint-

I'm sure PF would be happy to help out. Please let Jay, Ted, Jason or myself know what we can do. We've had PF demos and instruction at the last two Moab Boogies which have been well received.

You can PM me here or e-mail me at baxter-AT-phoenix-fly.com

Baxter.
PFI/E.

Clint-
I'd love to jump into needles and mineral bottom and would expect to be there this yr too.

I tried to get some Tony demos for the boogie. Remember, I did call you about that? Jeff choose girls over MOAB. I dont know what happend I think tony sent them to bob (not you, the dz), but he didn't get them before he left tx.

Baxter
Jay
Ted
Jason
Glen
Bob
Diego
Matt H.
Jean
Zach

Just to get started -- there was at least 8 more but I don't know their real names

RJmoney
Tdog

can add:
-matt (calvin) and his 2 friends from CO.
-that couple from Ogden. Baxter would know who they are.
-bill, but i didnt' see him WS much.

I'll see if i remember any more.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I tried to get some Tony demos for the boogie. Remember, I did call you about that? Jeff choose girls over MOAB. I dont know what happend I think tony sent them to bob (not you, the dz), but he didn't get them before he left tx.

Yes, I tried to bring some Z-Wing demos with me, but they ended up on hold in the FedEx office in Moab for some reason - Clint, Tony, and I found out the following Monday. However it happened, I bet Tony doesn't make the same mistake twice!

Last year's event was a lot of fun, so I plan to do it again this year.

Old Guys Rock!

"Just to get started -- there was at least 8 more but I don't know their real names

RJmoney
Tdog (travis)"

i don't have a real name. also alan (jumpnaked69) and bmoore were there and flying wingsuits.

PS i'm for sure goin back. it rocked my socks off.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

-that couple from Ogden. Baxter would know who they are.
-bill, but i didnt' see him WS much.

Steve S and his girlfriend. They were only there a day and a half so you didn't see them on all of our flocks.

Then there was Ira. Dave from Boston.

Clint tell PF to send more organizers to help the suit pushers when they can't organize.:D

Tony, sorry for making you work. More Tdm inst. this year.
more everything.

PD is coming out the event.
I spoke to Jari, and he is sending Scott our for the MOAB.
I will try to have a 'Wing Suit Organizer' this year and Jay Epstein can go do some fun jumps NOT just teaching youngins.

Thanks for the input, sounds like there was about 20 WS fliers. Maybe we can get 40+ this year!!

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. THis is just one aspect of the boogie. It's hard to do every aspect but that is why I'm starting early and would like any suggestions!!

Thanks!

-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

Yeah, I made a bunch of ws jumps out there last year. It was awesome to ws in to the little airstrip down south (just outside Canyon Lands NP). Super scenic. I'm totally up for wingsuiting into any LZ you got down there.
A truely stellar boogie you put on down there.

Keep up the great work you guys.

See ya
-Bill

Clint don't focus on manufactures focus on wingsuit flyers from Florida and Cali-- you get a few of them to come and a few more will follow. Wingsuit flyers don't follow the manufactures around we follow each other - your boogie was great last year and most of us are coming back ---- mineral bottom jumps would be a draw for sure!!!!
There are plenty of demos around and most do it with out the wingsuit makers even showing up -- we do it to introduce others to the flight and make the flock grow --- the wingsuit makers are just there to provide the suits to all the willing buyers and help feed the fire.

I have a great idea plant grass in the landing area -- that will bring 'em