mccordia

New video - Flocking in Ostria (Zell am See)

Hi, my name is Tristan and I have an inflation problem.
It all started when I got my new V2. I never had any problems before with the other V2's I've flown. I've been hiding this secret for way too long now. Maybe I was just in denial all this time. I've been talking to our brand new master rigger Gunnar about it and he's working on it with me. Now the repairing process has started I hope to get my issues resolved soon!
Best regards,

I think Tristan needs bigger shoulders...work out and get them brad pit arms so everything is noice and toight like a toiger!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

yuri,
questioning the vents again and supporting this w the picture ( probably taken from back flying person w GR less than 1 ) isn't really on the place.:P
I guess, you place that question because u have nothing else to do... slow day maybe.:$

From all theory placed here I guess what my answer would be?! Also, u know why the wing looks dirty.
If the flyer hold this position during the entire flight, he will not travel far, nor the pressurization is something which is necessary here. angle of attack is way to high and suit is in stall.
That is very common in flocking due the constant compensation to the slowest forward moving person.

V2 is designed to fly not to fall. Same should be applied to all the flying skirts IMHO.

in the future design ( of course if this is the goal ) I can say right on that we will see better flying suit with higher stall speed (in term of GR) but only if they are going to be flown properly. If not, those suits will fall like the brick.

You know why, I have no doubt ;):)
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com

From Hanne:

BIRDS - BIRDS - BIRDS

Don't forget the event in Zell am See the 17th and 18th of November. Lots of birds have shown their interest and like last year we shall make the necessary arrangements :)
Further information later on but make sure that you'll make it there - it's so beautiful and we had a fantastic time together last year :)
Hanne

Reviving an old thread, as this video is not worth a new one...:)

But for those hungry for some moving wingsuit pixels, there's a wee bit of wingsuit stuff in this video.

Its all 'accidental' footage, without any thought on framing or even watching in the general direction of where I should be watching. But for those stuck in the office, it may be a nice break from work:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?