LouDiamond

Birdman at PIA Feb 5-9th

I will be giving a Seminar on wingsuits at this years event. Its aimed at a wide audience, so no matter if your an experienced bird or a beginner, there will be something for everyone. :)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I see that Jean Pierre Knaff is giving a seminar on wingsuits in a wind tunnel? I've never heard of his name before. I'm assuming he's talking about horizontal windtunnel test like Bird-Man has done?
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

I see that Jean Pierre Knaff is giving a seminar on wingsuits in a wind tunnel? I've never heard of his name before. I'm assuming he's talking about horizontal windtunnel test like Bird-Man has done?

Perhaps he's trying to improve his Tracking Derby performance.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

I believe he is part of the same group that was at the last PIA that spoke on that topic. I believe they were/are trying to raise interested investors in their project.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

When you say Birdman is going to be at PIA does that mean Jari is coming?
As I understand Birdman is a company and unless Jari or Jussi is coming, Birdman will not be at PIA -----Scott Campos will be.
If I was scheduled to show up and give a seminar it would be me, not Phoenix-Fly showing up -- Robi or James would have to show up for that to happen

This is important because if Birdman is going to be there I will make more of an effort to be there

Thanks
Jason

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

does that mean Jari is coming?

I don't know.Your best bet is to e-mail Jari and ask him yourself.

As Birdman's USA representative, I will be there on behalf of Birdman in a professional capacity. I look forward to seeing you there.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hi all,

seems like this needs some clarification. BIRDMAN Inc / OY WILL NOT be at PIA officially.

BMCI Scott Campos will represent himself and BIRDMAN as a BMCI and he has been signed as a speaker. I am very happy to know that we have at least two BMCI's taking part at PIA, Scott and Chuck respectively and I am sure we'll have a BLADE there for a show as well.

Have a blast and see you in Europe 2009! :-)

Jari
ceo
BIRDMAN Inc / OY
www.bird-man.com

When you say Birdman is going to be at PIA does that mean Jari is coming?
As I understand Birdman is a company and unless Jari or Jussi is coming, Birdman will not be at PIA -----Scott Campos will be.
If I was scheduled to show up and give a seminar it would be me, not Phoenix-Fly showing up -- Robi or James would have to show up for that to happen

This is important because if Birdman is going to be there I will make more of an effort to be there

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT TONY IS GOING,
DONT THINK THEY HAVE A STALL THERE THOUGH

And that is the point. There will be many representatives/instructors/dealers from many companies who will be there in an "unofficial" capacity because their bosses chose not to spend the time and energy to put up a proper booth. If any of you want to speak to a BirdMan Chief Instructor at PIA at the event, feel free to come by the Tactical Parachute Delivery Systems, INC booth and talk to me. I will be there for the duration of the event and will gladly talk wingsuit stuff as long as you like.

While BirdMan will NOT have a booth, nor official representation at the PIA, there will be plenty of us there who will gladly answer any and all questions you might have about the BirdMan line.

Sincerely,

Chuck Blue
D-12501, BMCI-4