voodew1

Texas Wingsuit weekend --- tailgate aircraft

We will be heading to Skydive Spaceland (Houston)April 19th -22nd to play with all of the tailgate aircraft they will be having for the TSR event.

If you plan on coming please PM me so I can get kind of a head count for planning purposes.

I am sure the 5 of us from Central Texas will be heading south for the weekend

If you have never been to Spaceland -- it has great facilties, paved private runway, indoor packing - heated and air conditioned and for this weekend there will be at least 7 turbines (otters and Casas) available

Texas in April isn't that hot so no bitchin!!!!

Oh and if your in the TSR we will be happy to take you in once you get the AX:P

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Well that is 9 so far --- I will find out more on jump tickets etc. as soon as I can.

Jen ---I have heard there are a few new faces with suits around Spaceland --- can you confirm their attendance next time you cross pathes.

Thanks
Voodew

Jen ---I have heard there are a few new faces with suits around Spaceland --- can you confirm their attendance next time you cross pathes.

Sure... but not sure when that may be - next time I'm out there will most likely be in April, when I plan to stop back for a week or so - I have perminantely moved to Oslo now ;)
but I'll see what I can do, and if I can help I'd be happy to.

Jen
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Let us know about the ticket and boogie prices as I might be interested in coming down as well. I wanted to go to Z-flock but plane tickets and flight times are really bad to travel from the NW corner of the country so this might be another nice escape from the NW. Jumping Fri-Sun might work out well....

Now if you can just shame VB into going after all his texas smack that would be kind of funny....

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Now if you can just shame VB into going after all his texas smack that would be kind of funny....

Yeah, I wouldn't count on that --- after we left him staring at us from below and and the distance at Moab he went home ordered a new suit and would probably not want to come get embarrased again!:o

what ya think there Glenn??
It is your chance to redeem yourself:P
And while your at it bring that Ed guy with you -- he can be in the Texas State Record while we fly around and have fun, he can be focusing on a one or two point skydive.

There is no event fee -- and jumps from the tailgate (there will be 2 Casas there) will be $23.00

This will be practice for the Texas Wingsuit Record which will take place at Skyfest -- not mass exit record but a slot specific formation record

(we're in Texas and we can make our own rules for a wingsuit record:ph34r:)

after we left him staring at us from below and and the distance at Moab he went home ordered a new suit and would probably not want to come get embarrased again!:o

We had already ordered new suits way before you guys smoked us. I did shave and tatto my sack, I'll show you, Now that I did because you embarrased me.

Its getting closer and other than a few drop outs that think getting married is more important, attendance looks to be good:ph34r:.

Hopefully we will have the towering clouds common for April.

Hope you can make it

Its getting closer and other than a few drop outs that think getting married is more important, attendance looks to be good:ph34r:.

Hey now, our marriage is more important than going to Flock-n-Dock 3. :D

It's the week long honeymoon in Cancun that's more important than this event! B|

As of right now we were just planning on April 21st & 22nd )Saturday and Sunday

A few have asked about Friday the 20th -- if you are interested in going on Friday also please PM me so I can see if there is enough attendance to try and rally the rest for Friday jumping also

things have changed -- now we will be there Fri, Sat and Sun

We will be giving free first flight courses
we have 2 Phantom demos with backfly vents, Prodigys which I heard after this last weekend have ass vents in them:S.
Vampire V1 and Acro demos -- V2 demo if you can land on your feet every single time you land - and you give me the title to your car just in case you fuck up my suit.
GS1 demos

>>>>>>>>>>>And I plan on bringing a shit load of beer for us winged folks<<<<<<<<<

We will be doing formation loads out of the Casas if like 45 flyers show up (So in all reality we will just be using one of the Casas and hoping a few freeflyers and RW jumpers show)

We have dedicated video on all jumps -- he will be paying for his own slots but tipping him would be cool but not required

IF INTERESTED IN DEMOS PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR APPROX SIZE SO IF I DON"T HAVE A DEMO THAT WILL FIT YOU I WILL GET ONE

And don't forget about Skyflock '07 in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(also at Skydive Spaceland - Houston Texas)

So you just became base bitch and I bet Bob won't argue

Right ... Now that FlyinBob has inside video on every jump, he doesn't want to be flock leader as much, since all he has video of is plain blue empty sky in front of him. Now, it's back of the pack for video smack.

And I expect there will be some more like me at the Wingsuit Weekend as a few more will also have a video set up like mine.

Old Guys Rock!