mccordia

Birdman Skyflying team

The new website is now active, and we just uploaded the first pictures from our Spanish adventures in Castellon.

www.birdmantopgun.com

Mark (Harris) took some amazing pictures of our flights there.
The entire month of januari we will be adding a new picture to the gallery every day, and a big (free) video is also in the works, hopefully done around the end of this month.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Cheers,
Jarno

If its the suit you want to talk about, please use this thread from a couple of days ago..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Very nice formations guys. Could you hold'em long enough for video or will it be the rendering that's going to take the rest of the month? :P

Seriously, if that's the standard we're up against I have some training to do .. again. Flown more than three docked yet?
Johan.
I am. I think.

Most formations took about 20 to 30 seconds to build, and where flown untill seperation time.

Sometimes with some waving movement within the formation (especialy in the 3D/layered formations), but especialy the flat formations where usually quite smooth.

I have rougly 40 gigs of video to sort through, so its going to take untill the end of the month. But all the photo's are also in video, axcacly as they where shot, and flown long enough to actually be concidered as flying formations (and not eye-blincky moments needing tons of slowmo;))

Theres also some nice multi-point stuff in the video. You're always welcome to drop by my house sometime this week if you want a preview Johan..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

The entire month of januari we will be adding a new picture to the gallery every day,

It would be good if there was an index or the pictures were posted latest first, so that they don't all have to be skipped through to see the newest one (I realise that I could increment the index in the http://www.birdmantopgun.com/gallery.php?picture= URL but I'm lazy)
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

I've changed the gallery so that if you go to http://www.birdmantopgun.com/gallery.php you'll always see the last picture first. I guess scrolling through all the pics does get annoying, even if they are fabulous. B|:P

edit: o yeah when all the pics are up, we'll add a thumbnail gallery.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Aside from some colour-correction, all pictures are untouched and not a single flyer has been moved a pixel..

The video shows the excact same formations/distances and will be posted later this month..B|;)

But thanx for the compliments on the flying...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Looks like any weekday here at Z-hills! Still, I love Spain and it would have been nice to be there with you guys.

Chuck
Z-Flock

Cool, so where's all the pictures from those tight tight formation flocks then? ;):P

Looks like any weekday here at Z-hills! Still, I love Spain and it would have been nice to be there with you guys.

Chuck
Z-Flock

Cool, so where's all the pictures from those tight tight formation flocks then? ;):P

I have to admit, those pictures on the Top Gun site are some of the tightest formations I've ever seen. Very nice.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

wow, can't wait to see more shots (and the vid). today's shot (#4) is really interesting.B|

Heh yeah that was a fun sunset jump. We basically flew a one sided V, Mark (the photographer) was on his back as base, and we flew towards him and then pulled. Right after the next person would fly towards Mark and pull and the line would move up, etc... It'll be on the video.B|

wow, can't wait to see more shots (and the vid). today's shot (#4) is really interesting.B|

Heh yeah that was a fun sunset jump. We basically flew a one sided V, Mark (the photographer) was on his back as base, and we flew towards him and then pulled. Right after the next person would fly towards Mark and pull and the line would move up, etc... It'll be on the video.B|

I like that idea. makes for some good vid/ photo's for sure.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?