Bowie

Jump no 1000

Big thanx..

Even though all the huge events from the past year have been amazing, the flying we did with the small group here in Castellon is what has impressed me most so far.

Tight flocking, and partying (just got back from skinnydipping in the mediterranian sea? DANG!) with the best guys I could ever imagine..

Its going to take a few weeks to sort through all the footage, but around the end of januari the video will probably be online when some details on some things might be revealed..

PM me for more details....you're not going to get them, but it always fun to read:P

Back to drinks with mark!

Heyho from Spain!
Jarno (who managed to post something serious while being more then slighly experiencing the effects of alcohol! Yay!)

And cochstedt video is also coming..dang, the new year is going to start with LOTS of nerdy editing, and working on yet another website (TOP GUN! YAY!)

Have a flocking great 2007 guys!
Hope to meet as many of you as I can this coming year!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

(just got back from skinnydipping in the mediterranian sea? DANG!) with the best guys I could ever imagine..

I don't even want to know why you would want to skinny dip with a bunch of dudes but it does shed some light on the whole Macca water bottle pissing photos:P

but around the end of januari the video will probably be online when some details on some things might be revealed..

I got mine. You got yours?;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yes this trip to Castellon have been wery impressing
and the flying we have done is amasing. Big thanks to Skydive Castellon and skydive spa for thearrangement. We got all of the requests we wanted and had alot of fun both in the air and on the ground/wather...

and here is the first release of the suit

Bo

Birdman Team Topgun

Ha ha ! nice one...

But look at that suit...birdman should be ashamed of itself, it clearly has the aerodynamic profile of a brick.....:ph34r:

Ohhhh you are so wrong the picture is taken from below and that is all you are gonna see of the suit it just fly's... and fly's...

Jarno what happened about the littel detail about your landing on the last jump of the year...?????;)

Bo
Birdman Team Topgun

it clearly has the aerodynamic profile of a brick.....

Only when you're wearing it Darren:P

Jarno what happened about the littel detail about your landing on the last jump of the year...?????;)

I...ehm....decided to land closer to the hotel?:S

You know how all those beaches look the same and stuff...B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?