VectorBoy

Monkycndo owes beer

For his first CReW jump without having to land out and search for cut-away gear. Oh and something about a first jump on his own spanky new suit. I was too busy trying to tell the DZM what a sierra Hotel wingsuit instructor I am to get the full details of what the monkey was trying to say.

Here is some grabs of the Purdy new PF. We'll post the exciting CReW pics later. That first shot is kinda how do you say swash~buckling.

That may be true, BUT Glen was there. He was looking for a excuse for his new suit which I am sure was the entire reason for getting Monkey to stop by Perris and away from his family :P He wanted some one to play with...

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

That may be true, BUT Glen was there. He was looking for a excuse for his new suit which I am sure was the entire reason for getting Monkey to stop by Perris and away from his family :P He wanted some one to play with...

Scott C.

Not what I meant. If you look at the second pic, he's heading toward Eloy, after exiting the plane in Perris, and may still be in flight.....
Good enough performance?.....:P

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Sean did a few more flights with some other locals before heading off to see his family and I had to head off for some Rdub myself after the two.

After the first flight he was very impressed and very pleased. I wanted to try the suit myself but no time.

He'll be in Eloy next week so everybody can come up and flock with him there.

And now that he is back vented those that meet up with Sean in Eloy should insist on having him fly inverted lead under a double chevron formation as that is what the locals were dirt diving as I left,...... my loss.

Merry Christmass flockers and Happy new years in Eloy.

Just got in from the long drive back from Sandy Eggo. I'm pooped. And not in my suit Ed. What a weekend. Two fun jumps with Glen. A little unplanned endcell bumping was a hoot. The Phacro is awesome. Didn't try to push it hard. Just wanted to feel it out. Made two more jumps after Glen split. The last one being sunset. What a great way to end the day.

Scott, too tired to dig out my protrack. Tomorrow maybe. Have to pack to get to Eloy.

A couple of shots of the suit on the ground.

And yes. Beer is owed. Maybe I'll wait to pay off at the next flock at Lodi.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Forgot to mention, thanks Glen for getting the video and making those two jumps.

And that "local" that I jumped with on my last two jumps wasn't so local. Costyn and Jarno just might recognize the name. It was Alejandro from Flylikebrick. Should be seeing him in Eloy as well. He got some nice video, only problem is it is in PAL.[:/]
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity