SouthernJumper

BEST WING SUIT

I think it is a great post -- Glenn and Ed got to be funny(2 old guys that pick on each other, thats great stuff, do I see the sequel to Grumpy Old Men??) everyone else is just waiting for the explosion.......but regardless its entertaining on a level that most of us can understand (No offense to your posts Yuri but I ain't as smart as you)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

( yeah sure, have you ever seen an in shape BMI?)

I bet SM1 would highly disagree... :P I think he might be able to take you... B|;)

THE BEST SUIT IS THE ONE THAT YOU ARE FLYING. NOW GO FKING FLY LOL
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I don't get it either...:(

It's like people arguing about who's condom is the best, instead of getting out there and fucking!

t

man im glad i have a girl friend :)

Looking at your Avitar, you have the loosest condom I've ever seen!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I don't get it either...:(

It's like people arguing about who's condom is the best, instead of getting out there and fucking!

t

man im glad i have a girl friend :)

Looking at your Avitar, you have the loosest condom I've ever seen!

t

Are you saying his penis is too small? :D:D

Kris.

Dude, i don't know what you're trying to acheive here. There are close to about a million different factors as to what would make the best suit.

What situation is the suit being used in? BASE? Flocking? Acrobatics? Whats the body type of the pilot? Whats the skill level?

Why come in here just to stir up shit? I don't get it.

This is for ALL you Idiots who CAN"T READ I ASKED BEST ALL AROUND WINGSUIT ALL AROUND ALL AROUND LOL :S:P

Why not Firebird?

Because a poll trully showing all currently available (and past) wingsuits would run into 50+ names...

And you'd still only get a rough cross-section on what the 50 or so people in here fly...all thinking we have superb knowledge of what is best and what everyone out there should be flying..;)

And that one is always just a matter of taste and personal preference then a true 100% honest comparison between suits based on data.....

So dont loose too much sleep on this one and just post a silly oneliner about a pony..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

This is for ALL you Idiots who CAN"T READ I ASKED BEST ALL AROUND WINGSUIT ALL AROUND ALL AROUND LOL :S:P

Maybe thats a hint to all idiots who dont know how to use the 'search' button....?;)

There's TONS of reviews on this site...complete books could be filled about who likes what suit better and which one is the more all round suit...

It depends on your body size/weight, skill, style of flying...

Read the forum..check what everyone has to say about suits and form your own oppinion..

And maybe....(weird suggestion coming up).....try FLYING them? You can demo just about any suit..

Go to a major US dropzone, and there should be reps of just about any brand there, having every possible demo you could wish for...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Why not Firebird?

Because a poll trully showing all currently available (and past) wingsuits would run into 50+ names...

And you'd still only get a rough cross-section on what the 50 or so people in here fly...all thinking we have superb knowledge of what is best and what everyone out there should be flying..;)

And that one is always just a matter of taste and personal preference then a true 100% honest comparison between suits based on data.....

So dont loose too much sleep on this one and just post a silly oneliner about a pony..

The question was not why Firebird in not in the poll. The question was why Firebird is not considered as best all round wingsuit in the post that I was quoting.

I'm in progress of ordering my first one, and I've chosen the Firebird. So I'm sensitive to this kind of info.

That is a personal attack towards everyone in this thread. I am banning you for 3 minutes. :P :ph34r:
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

The question was not why Firebird in not in the poll. The question was why Firebird is not considered as best all round wingsuit in the post that I was quoting.

because...(which is what I ment)
Asking this question to 50 people, you'll get 50 different answers..all meaning nothing, as it usualy is severely biased by what the reviewer is flying himself..

Since youve set your eyes on a firebird.
it is a great allround suit. You'll love flying it.
Its how much you fly it when you get that will determine if its an allround suit for you personaly..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yeah but isn't it fun!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean at least you guys are keeping a close eye on this poll thing and seeing what people will say next lol i don't really care about the poll im just trying to have fun with it and see what people say in the first place ya know like different opinions and im to lazy to goto any other web site and read how good they tell you there products are i like to hear it from people them shelves oh BTW I have a V-2 lol butt butt im liking tonys Mach 1

Go to a major US dropzone, and there should be reps of just about any brand there, having every possible demo you could wish for...

...if only that was true. it's more likely that you will find birds there with more than one suit they will let you borrow to try out.. and even then it's not at every major dz. I was the only full time bird at SDC for a little and only two part timers who hardly fly. Needless to say, i rarely jump there anymore.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Dude, i don't know what you're trying to acheive here. There are close to about a million different factors as to what would make the best suit.

What situation is the suit being used in? BASE? Flocking? Acrobatics? Whats the body type of the pilot? Whats the skill level?

Isn't that a personal attack?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Isn't that a personal attack?

of course its not it waz a joke! :S

This sounds like - What's the best beer in the world?
Of course, it's the one in your hand. :D

IMO, the best wingsuit in the world is the one you are flying.

People generally own (or fly) the best wingsuits for them, whatever flying they do. Maybe a poll (if it hasn't already been done recently given all the new wingsuits now available) would be:
What wingsuit(s) do you own?
Or, what wingsuit(s) do you fly most often?
Play like your life depends on it.

This sounds like - What's the best beer in the world?
Of course, it's the one in your hand. :D

IMO, the best wingsuit in the world is the one you are flying.

People generally own (or fly) the best wingsuits for them, whatever flying they do. Maybe a poll (if it hasn't already been done recently given all the new wingsuits now available) would be:
What wingsuit(s) do you own?
Or, what wingsuit(s) do you fly most often?

yup your right at least somone finally came up with the right answer lol like i said im just having fun with this poll haha