freeatlast

Tony Suits Mach 1

Disclaimer ....

I am not an authority on anything ....

I am not very experienced and i know shit about wingsuiting ...

End of disclaimer ...

But here's my initial impressions after 3 jumps ...

I like it a lot ....

I'm not technical and i will let the experienced guys go through all the techie bits - plus this is the first big wingsuit that i've flown ...

But it was like being strapped to the back of a missile and fired ....

I haven't smiled so much in a long time ...

The GTI is fun but it's like driving a Sinclair C5 compared to the Mach 1 ...

And no i haven't finished my trip ... :)
YES my GTI is for sale ... :$

And yes i'm getting a new suit from Tony Suits ...

But I'm getting the Raptor first (it's got a slightly smaller wing) ...

Why ???

Because although i might be reasonable on the Mach 1 by the time i leave i'm going to have to stay current (That thing really shifts) so i think a slightly smaller wing will suit me until i can stay current and jump regularly (probably March / April onwards) ...

THEN I'M BUYING A MACH 1 or whatever has taken it's place ... :)
Also Tony has said that it will be ready in 3 - 4 DAYS !!!! That's service for ya !!!!

Now flame away !!!!

Jeff N. just sent me a PM and said my M1 shipped today. Less then 2 weeks from my order date and Tony did some custom work on the leg wing....I will post a pic as soon as I get it. Now I have to book another trip to FL so I can get some jumps on it!

Steve, your suit if funny. The "caw caw" and "see ya" on the tail is neat. You ought to have it today or tomorrow.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has tried flying our suits. We are very pleased with everyones responses. The feedback we have gotten from jumpers has added alot of improvements to the suits, so thank you once again.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

A Raptor has a slightly narrower legstance than a Mach1. It's the same leg as on the Nebula. The armwings go to the hip instead of the knees on the Raptor as well. It's got grippers just like a Mach1. The only one of them is currently with Sarah Bratcher at Perris if anyone wants to demo it.

Chuck

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has tried flying our suits. We are very pleased with everyones responses. The feedback we have gotten from jumpers has added alot of improvements to the suits, so thank you once again.

no really the pleasure is mine :P bring on the weeeeeekend

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

Tony has his proprietary designs (Spitfire, Eagle, Nebula) and Jeff has his own designs (Aerobat, Mach1, Raptor). They are all "Tony Suits".

I had to write it Chuck a little birdy close to your home asked me to try and get Jeff fired up

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid