IslandGuy

Flock ‘n Dock 3.0 Z-Hills Mar30-Apr1

Start the list here, then.
I will be there.

OK - list starts. Looking back trying to get those that indicated they were going (if I make a mistake, please make corrections or additions as necessary)
Lurch
Island Guy
Mark M
aerodynamite
badenhop
PhoenixRising
SkymonkeyONE
Notsane
Play like your life depends on it.

I was hoping you guys would show up here.... My grin just got bigger. I think Reed and Ray might be coming too. Ray doesn't fly suit, but he makes an insane margarita, a skill much in demand at such a gathering. Anyone got confirmation from Nik yet?
B|
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Hell ya....I hear he is in. I guess it is not 100% confirmed but I think you can count on it.

Sorry to tell you Lurch but you will no longer have the most bad-ass suit in New England. The M1's have arrived! My suit is on a FedEx truck in South Boston right now and Justin is getting his tonight as well. Wanna fly at CPI with us this weekend? Hell yeah....I am psyched.

Lurch
Island Guy
Mark M
aerodynamite
badenhop
PhoenixRising
SkymonkeyONE
Notsane
Steve H.
The111
Heffro1
EmLo
DaMan

Once green, always green Chuck!

Can't wait for the flying "V" with quad penetration :D!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

I imagine the other Z-Hills regulars will be there:
Go Fast Scotty
Mark C Normiss
Tony &
Packing Ryan (who both should both be mended and back airborne by then)
Chris
Leigha
Rigger Ryan

I'll be out there Sunday and confirm the names that I can. If someone talks with anyone before hand, please add them to the list.

If the growth of the flock is any indication, we should have enough birds there to do a 3-plane (double Casa and an Otter) formation load - don't ya think?
Play like your life depends on it.

Steve-sounds good, but I made a promise to back Reed up with moving some stuff Sunday. I'll talk to him, maybe I can talk him into flying instead. I just talked to J, told me about the suits...I'm frikkin' jealous but not too much... haven't even worn the new off my 6 yet.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I am trying to look into flights. I was hoping to use a Frequent Flyer tix.. Is the best bet to fly into Orlando or is there a better airport to fly to in Flordia? Maybe Tampa?

Scott C.

Scott
Maybe you should wait and see if the dates are solid. Some people whining about the dates and being too crowded.......:S
It's easier to fly into Tampa btw.....

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I am trying to look into flights. I was hoping to use a Frequent Flyer tix.. Is the best bet to fly into Orlando or is there a better airport to fly to in Flordia? and other jumpers trying to coordniate everything. We would surely fell behind prioety of the big ways too.Maybe Tampa?

Scott C.

Scott
Maybe you should wait and see if the dates are solid. Some people whining about the dates and being too crowded.......:S
It's easier to fly into Tampa btw.....

Be safe
Ed

either way i dont see it as offical until the reg form is on morpheus' website. I do see the benefits in having the tailgates there already, but i also do see the negs to having all the extra people around. If you look at the bigway schedule they plan on 3-4 jumps a day.

edit - to add. if we had 200 WS, would people still complain? I'm just not partial to 200+ RW, 50+WS (last yr was what, 46), and other jumpers trying to coordinate everything. We would surely fall behind priority of the big ways too.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?