IslandGuy

Flock ‘n Dock 3.0 Z-Hills Mar30-Apr1

Speaking of solos ... Mike (IslandGuy) told me he was making some solo's last weekend playing with his Mach 1 and got 177 seconds from regular altitude. I'm sure he could post a screen cap of his Paralog profile ...

Jeff Noblikoff just did 200 sec's in his, 13500 to 2000

FYI .. the number of registered wingsuiters is just under 50! If you haven't registered yet, get to it!

Woohoo - 3 planes of wingsuits!!!B|B|B|

BTW: who's bringing smoke for the jumps?
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

50!?... will there be enough payload capacity?? 3 planes on jumprun not a problem?? (i'm used to small DZs) ;)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

as of right now, i dont think anyone will have smoke. if someone does want/get it let me know. Since I am and the texas guys are flying we can't bring any to or from.. i'm not sure if voodew is coming either. I think it's up to you locals this time to get some.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

WOW I sense some (undeserved) hostility.

Chuck

"Dude, if you had bothered to make more than five skydives since I got here last July you would know that I am down with all kinds of wingsuit flying and fly on my back at least as much as I do on my belly. Please tell me you were just fucking around by even questioning what Jeff and I do here."

I guess you either can't take a joke or didn't get it. With all the gay jokes on this thread I thought you would get it.

The way you worded it ("I will take them big or small, flat or vertical, front or back.") I said "Are you talking about wingsuit flying or something else?Wink " (NOTICE JOKING FACE). I was trying to make a gay joke, but I guess i'm not good at it like some of the guys here. Oh, and when did I even mention Jeff?

Jeff

""People who pigeon-hole themselves into two ways and small ways with the new guy will take them big or small, flat or vertical, front or back."

Hey Omar what the hell kind of new age independent film bullshit flying you talking about here. Is this why I got booted from the team. I'm sorry I didn't pigeon hole you, what exactly is that? It's all O.K. because you respect my choices. Thanks buddy"

HUH? What is so "new age independent film bullshit flying" about flying a small way? You and Ryan got taken out because there was no involment. You were too busy with your suit stuff and Ryan with packing. Ryan didn't seem to mind. I don't know what the big deal is anyways. It's just some website I made for fun. I'm not looking to win the Nobel prize here.

Everybody

You see this is exactly why I keep my postings here to a minimum. If you are not super specific, some gets offended and everything gets all blown out of proportion. I posted here to inform gump 1119 something specific, then Joni says something, then I have to say something in my defense, then Chuck says something ... well you know. Next thing I know I'm sucked in the forums BS. I don't know why I have to come here, explain myself and defend myself. All because I gave the new guy (gump 1119) my opinion. We should stop being so sensitve. There is more to life than this. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I'll probably won't respond to anything after this. I hate typing.

Later,
Peace

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Haha, thanks for your help Omar and sorry for your trouble.

Now there's no doubt that I would love to do some big flocks, but seeing as that my first jump in Florida will be my 51st, and I can't fly a wingsuit, I'd like to stick to smaller stuff for my safety. Granted I am confident, as are most guys my age, but I'm also smart enough to know that I suck...

So I am going to call Sunshine tomorrow to reserve a Demo (can I use it all week?) I put 10 jumps on a Sp-150 here in Colorado, GL = 5,500msl, can't wait for the soft Floridian openings! Also, would they have any PF suit demo's or will I have to talk to PF once I get out there? Also, is it worth it for a lowbie like me to pay the registration fee? Raffles and prizes look sweet but I don't wanna register as a wingsuiter for obvious reasons.

Just picked up a sweet tent for cheap. Looking forward to being a dz-bum for a few days!

If you want smoke I think I can have it sent down with Travis Jones who I believe is driving from Texas -- but it needs to be bought and paid for -- all that is ordered so it is only making a 1 way trip

white 60 second smoke $16 per can
white 4 minute smoke $29 per can

Sorry no more brackets:(

I will need to know quick as I am not sure when Travis is heading out

And my smoke supplies are limited

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

If you want smoke I think I can have it sent down with Travis Jones who I believe is driving from Texas -- but it needs to be bought and paid for -- all that is ordered so it is only making a 1 way trip

white 60 second smoke $16 per can
white 4 minute smoke $29 per can

Sorry no more brackets:(

I will need to know quick as I am not sure when Travis is heading out

And my smoke supplies are limited

If someone has a bracket I can borrow/buy, I'd definitely pick up a few cans for the weekend...

I was thinking you (or someone) might have another one of the really nice brackets I could pick up this year, darn!:(

Hey Omar - I'm planning on spending some time in an Acro demo over the weekend...count on me for a couple of freeflocking jumps:P!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Nice job Mike I only have 27 seconds on you.

Speaking of solos ... Mike (IslandGuy) told me he was making some solo's last weekend playing with his Mach 1 and got 177 seconds from regular altitude. I'm sure he could post a screen cap of his Paralog profile ...

Mike's 6'1" but he's no lightweight at 190lbs or so. DAMN! That's nearly 3 skydives for the price of one!

I got to the DZ late yesterday but still managed to get 4 in. On a couple of the loads I was flocking with Mickey who was driving the Otter. We managed to hang together for about 2000 feet, I in the inside of a circling formation. The point of this being that afterwards I was talking with him and he related some coordinated flying he did with Jeff earlier in the week. Jeff was descending so slowly that Mickey was easily able to make 3 different on-level passes with Jeff throughout the duration of the descent.

Well, with Jeff's near 3 1/2 minute flights (and getting longer), he is pretty much the gold standard here at the Hills. I was out collecting some GPS & Neptune data on the Mach 1 and the S3 maxing them out to compare performance, so it gave me a chance to see how close I could come to him. At 195 I know I'll ever get the kind of float he or Perry does, but I and others might stand a chance on glide ratio or distance covered. My lead butt is still looking forward to the F&D Challenge. ;) :)
Edit: Oops - forgot to add the attachments. Also, sorry, had to convert PNG to JPG since it was a little too big to upload.
Play like your life depends on it.

ahhhh... the famous 1000th skydive...

Someone better have pie ready... or whatever you can get your hands on... ;)

I think Mike's newest thing is carne asada burritos after discovereing them for the first time less than a year ago. Pie him with some fajitas!:D

I thought pieing was for 100 jumps not 1000 jumps.

Around here they get you a slam a gram from 300 pound nakkid strippers, that should be easy to find in Florida. He will be begging for eggs after that.

BTW nobody around here has 1000 jumps in descipline. They have much, much more,,,,,,or many many less.