IslandGuy

Flock ‘n Dock 3.0 Z-Hills Mar30-Apr1

Hopefully, there are a few of you a little more willing to fly with non-Floridians than Omar.

You can bet on that Joni. It will be real nice to see old friends again and to see the improved skills, new suits, meet some new folks, and make some loads that are unlike what we do every weekend - that's what it's all about.

There will be something for everyone... small ways, big ways, 3-d, tight flying, docking, aerobatics, max performance, suit demos, first time student wingsuit classes and coaching, you name it.

If you find yourself getting bored with it all, go find Omar and conspire to create something new and interesting. That's really why we keep him around, not just because we like him. ;)
Play like your life depends on it.

PS: my rig will definitely not be gay

Still waiting for the picture of your rig - missed you and Katie at the DZ on Saturday :(!

Here's a picture of Michelle's "ZFlocked" rig (attached) -
Morpheus now has the image digitized for any embroidery you guys might want (i.e.: rig or patches)...enjoy!

Updated list (if you're not on there and are attending speak up - and register!):

aerodynamite
bodypilot1
Buried
Chris
ChrisGray
DaMan
EG Wing Suits
EmLo
FlyinBob
Freeatlast
Go Fast Scotty
Heffro1
Island Guy
Joni
katiebear21
Leigha
Lurch
Macthe
MarkM
monkycndo
Normiss
Notsane
NSEMN8R
OmarPR
Packing Ryan
PhoenixRising
Professor
PURPLE MIKE
Rigger Ryan
Robi
SCARYPERRY
ScottGray
[not gay]SkymonkeyONE[/not gay]
Steve H.
Tennessee Matt
The111
Tony
tr027
Unclecharlie
VeggieReggie

Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

I sure am....missing every single zoomie on the big ways. Last summer woke me up man ... you didn't see the things I saw Chuck!

Can't say I've been missing them Bob!

B|

and you know I'm not pidgeon holed...hell I even try RW jumps sometimes!:S

Speaking of solos ... Mike (IslandGuy) told me he was making some solo's last weekend playing with his Mach 1 and got 177 seconds from regular altitude. I'm sure he could post a screen cap of his Paralog profile ...

Mike's 6'1" but he's no lightweight at 190lbs or so. DAMN! That's nearly 3 skydives for the price of one!

I have nothing against variety, I also do RW, free flying, freestyle and even occasional crew, but I am coming to Zflock to do what I cannot do at home -that is fly with other more experienced wingsuit flyers. 8 - 10 - 20 ways especially if technical and challenging with a few really big flocks are fine.

Hey Monkey - just confirming that both myself and Chris Gray are on the official registration list. See you there. Scott Gray
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Nice job Mike I only have 27 seconds on you.

Speaking of solos ... Mike (IslandGuy) told me he was making some solo's last weekend playing with his Mach 1 and got 177 seconds from regular altitude. I'm sure he could post a screen cap of his Paralog profile ...

Mike's 6'1" but he's no lightweight at 190lbs or so. DAMN! That's nearly 3 skydives for the price of one!

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

"People who pigeon-hole themselves into one type of flying really are missing alot, aren't they?"

No they are not. Like I said before, been there, done that, didn't like, moved on. We all know that MOST freeflyers are not into RW, MOST RW guys are not into freeflying, and so on and so forth. I respect everyone else's choices. MY choice is small ways. What is wrong with that. Evidently I am not the only one either.

Hey Mark lets do some two ways and small ways with the new guy (gump 1119). You and I know what everyone else will be missing.;)

---"I will take them big or small, flat or vertical, front or back." ---

Are you talking about wingsuit flying or something else?;)

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

"People who pigeon-hole themselves into two ways and small ways with the new guy will take them big or small, flat or vertical, front or back."

Hey Omar what the hell kind of new age independent film bullshit flying you talking about here. Is this why I got booted from the team. I'm sorry I didn't pigeon hole you, what exactly is that? It's all O.K. because you respect my choices. Thanks buddy

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

Are you talking about wingsuit flying or something else?

Dude, if you had bothered to make more than five skydives since I got here last July you would know that I am down with all kinds of wingsuit flying and fly on my back at least as much as I do on my belly. Please tell me you were just fucking around by even questioning what Jeff and I do here.

Chuck

A few more questions from a sky-newb...

I am coming to Florida for spring break and I wanna jump my ass off, preferably at Z-hills since it seems like a sick dz and there will be tons of people there that week. Is there somewhere I can crash for a couple nights? Should I bring a tent and sleeping bag? What's the deal with camping out? Parties? etc... (btw, I'm looking to stay for as cheap as possible... so I can blow all my money on jump tickets)

Also, I sold my canopy a week or so ago with the intent to have a new one by now. Well, deals fell through and people stopped responding so I am canopy-less. I had PD send me a demo Spectre-150 for the past weekend (can't use it this coming). Would they let me demo another Spectre-150 or is there a rule against demo'ing the same thing repetedly, lol. Or will there be demo's I can pick up for the week while I'm there? Or, is there anyone that has a spare Sp-150 they wanna rent to me? Or sell to me? B|

Thanks guys. See ya out there!

Yes, there is free camping on the DZ. Yes, we have a big shower/bathroom facility for such people. Yes, there is a lively crowd at the bonfire every night. Yes, the bar is back open and newly-redecorated. Yes, you can jump your ass off here seven days a week. Yes, you can demo equipment from the Sunshine Factory gear shop right on the DZ. Yes, you can actually walk to Tony Suits factory and Sunpath (Javelin) in under five minutes.

Come on down!

Chuck