IslandGuy

Flock ‘n Dock 3.0 Z-Hills Mar30-Apr1

"less gay"? Meaning "not entirely straight"? I like that .. nicely ambiguous ...

NO, I changed the colors around to be less gay.

GAY is GAY, ya either are or you aren't..... :D

Hey Chuck - sorry about the direction this is headed...

I think I know your true to form response (attached)...
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

I am looking into flights again and thinking about it. I was looing at a 8:30 am Thursday arrival and a Sun 5:pm Departure. I would prefer to not rent a car and just stay at the airport in a tent, read that as more jump $... IF I do get the tixhas anybody looked into picking people up at the airport or dropping them off.. Since a good nuber are flying in probably around the same times has there been any thought of getting rides or is there a list going?

Scot C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I'll be arriving around that time and also VeggieReggie, so that's two more we can add to the list if there will be one. Or just split a cab?
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Veggie Reggie is coming?!! Outstanding! I haven't seen him in three years! What about Nick and the rest of the Kamloops flock?

PS: my rig will definitely not be gay

PPS: Jean is prononced Zshon, which definitely sounds gay. No wonder he doesn't mind "mud bug".

PPPS: I am sure there will be people arriving close enough that you can arrange a ride. Yes, start a "who needs a ride to/from Tampa airport" thread.

PURPLE MIKE
aerodynamite
bodypilot1
Buried
Chris
ChrisGray
DaMan
EG Wing Suits
EmLo
FlyinBob
Freeatlast
Go Fast Scotty
Heffro1
Island Guy
Joni
katiebear21
Leigha
Lurch
Macthe
MarkM
monkycndo
Normiss
Notsane
NSEMN8R
Packing Ryan
PhoenixRising
Professor
Rigger Ryan
Robi
SCARYPERRY
ScottGray
SkymonkeyONE
Steve H.
Tennessee Matt
The111
Tony
tr027
Unclecharlie

PURPLE MIKE
aerodynamite
bodypilot1
Buried
Chris
ChrisGray
DaMan
EG Wing Suits
EmLo
FlyinBob
Freeatlast
Go Fast Scotty
Heffro1
Island Guy
Joni
katiebear21
Leigha
Lurch
Macthe
MarkM
monkycndo
Normiss
Notsane
NSEMN8R
Packing Ryan
PhoenixRising
Professor
Rigger Ryan
Robi
SCARYPERRY
ScottGray
SkymonkeyONE
Steve H.
Tennessee Matt
The111
Tony
tr027
Unclecharlie
VeggieReggie
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

aerodynamite
bodypilot1
Buried
Chris
ChrisGray
DaMan
EG Wing Suits
EmLo
FlyinBob
Freeatlast
Go Fast Scotty
Heffro1
Island Guy
Joni
katiebear21
Leigha
Lurch
Macthe
MarkM
monkycndo
Normiss
Notsane
NSEMN8R
Packing Ryan
PhoenixRising
Professor
PURPLE MIKE
Rigger Ryan
Robi
SCARYPERRY
ScottGray
SkymonkeyONE
Steve H.
Tennessee Matt
The111
Tony
tr027
Unclecharlie
VeggieReggie

Sorry Mike, had to put you in order. Don't want you to get used to being top of the pecking order.:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

If I can't fly a wingsuit but still plan on going to jump... should I register? I will have some tracking pantz... might try to demo a jacket... anyone wanna do a small flock :)
Also, I'm still a sky-newb, will the organizers be able to help me out? I don't wanna end up on any 200-ways... :ph34r:

People who know me know how I feel about big static flocks. I don't wanna end up in some "200 way" either. That's why I haven't added myself to that long list. If can't get on a (very) small way or two way, i'm just gonna hang out at the DZ. So we have something in common.

PS
See attached pic.

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

People who know me know how I feel about big static flocks. I don't wanna end up in some "200 way" either. That's why I haven't added myself to that long list. If can't get on a (very) small way or two way, i'm just gonna hang out at the DZ. So we have something in common.

PS
See attached pic.

I didn't add my name either, someone else did........ But I'm with you. I don't care to do large "zooish" loads either. More technical small flocks are what I'll be doing, or just hangin out.
I backed off of the 2 pt 200way and have a plane ticket, so I'm not going to be pushin' to get on every load either...;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

HA HA

I knew it wouldn't take too long. (you know what I mean)
Last year i was the "instigator". Maybe I'll have my fun again this year. Maybe "we" should start a "no-flock all dock" list. B|Sorry Scott and Rob.B|

ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Those of us who pay the airfare to come from areas without a lot of wingsuits come to have the chance to fly with others. It has been a long cold winter and I want - I need - to jump my ass off. I can fly by myself at home, for a lot less money and hassle. Technical flocks are great, we did some real cool ones in Russia, but i am coming to this to flock and expand my skills beyond what i can at home. Hopefully, there are a few of you a little more willing to fly with non-Floridians than Omar. Sorry Omar, but if you really hate flocks come to NE. !82's take up 4 at most.

Hopefully, there are a few of you a little more willing to fly with non-Floridians than Omar. Sorry Omar, but if you really hate flocks come to NE. !82's take up 4 at most.

I don't think Omar's against flocking, it's just the large 50-60 ways that can be a drag sometimes. But I don't think there will be a huge focus on the big way, should be lot's of "smaller" 10-20 ways ;)

And ZHills has always been the place for non-Floridians to come down and get their flock on. 8-10 ways are a normal weekend thing at the DZ and if you're an outsider in a wingsuit we'll drag you kicking and screaming onto the flocks.

I came from from a 182 DZ. And again those who know me know how much I miss being crammed in a 182 (strange but true), and those who know me (and Mark is one) also know that I am all about meeting, knowing and flying with "strangers and outsiders" and more than willing to fly with non-Floridians. I'd rather fly very small ways with the people that I'm not familiar with and find out their skill level than get myself in a big zoo dive with those same people and get myself hurt and taken out, something I learned last year in Puerto Rico. You shouldn't worry. I am sure there will be plenty of people wanting to do the big ways (just look at the list), who are into that or never done it and want to see what is like. But there is a small handfull of us (and a handfull is all we need) that has been there and done that who want to do small stuff. People who realize there is more to wingsuit flying than flocking. I am not trying to discourage anyone from big flocks. If that is your thing then good for you. To me flocking is like RW, and I never got into that. I tried it and didn't like it, I got into freeflying, something that I have translated into my wingsuit flying. This is all my personal preference.

ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds