IslandGuy

Flock ‘n Dock 3.0 Z-Hills Mar30-Apr1

Who’s going?

Also, anyone have any details other than what’s been posted on the Skydive City website?

Looks like there will be a ramp load of Casas and Otters to support the 200 way and the Easter Boogie (which will be running concurrently). I can feel some big flocks coming on.
Play like your life depends on it.

I am curious if having the wingsuit event and the 200way attempts running at the same time is such a good idea ---- nice to have the aircraft but the packing tents and every other Zhills amenities will be over run

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Sorry, overlapping would probably have been a better choice of words than concurrently.

At least for the 30th and the 31st all three events will be on - it's gonna get a little crazy, but in a good kind of way.

Just bring a tarp to pack on.
Play like your life depends on it.

i'm assuming that these dates are 99% certain?.

it's not just the packing area, it's also the camping area. i dont know how much of that i'm going to be looking fwd to..
B|

it's ok, get me in the air and i'll be happy. >:(

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Sounds like it will be a busy weekend. I am thinking about heading down but cant say 100% yeah right now. Either way it sounds like it will be a helluva party... B|

Other then Ed P. and Kris S. who are the wingsuiters I know going for the 200 way, who on the West coast is thining about going....

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Well us country bumkins here in Texas are used to indoor heated and air conditioned packing on carpet -- the whole packing on grass thing is well
bulllllshitt

I felt I was really slumming it when I was packing outdoor on carpet in a covered area and what are these tarp things you speak of???
Crazy talk I tell you

I would like to cast a vote to move the dates

It just won't work --- all the bigway guys are old (like Ed) and they just don't understand good nutsack humor.
Next you'll tell me that Chuck is going to do both the bigway bullshit and the wingsuit stuff (not to mention get trashed at night)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Looks like there will be a ramp load of Casas and Otters to support the 200 way

The two events have been scheduled at the same time so we can use the aircraft to go BIG as well :))

The 200 way peeps spend most of the day on the ground standing in circles holding hands - which leaves the planes free for us B|

And like someone already said - BIGGER PARTY!

See you there,

J
BASEstore.it