BlindBrick

Tony Suits Single Layer suit

Never heard of a 'Single Layer Suit'...Does that mean it has no backside to it? Just straps that hold it on? Strange...

:S:D
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

The single layer suit is based off of a standard camerea suit with the addition of a leg wing. The suit fly's as well as most suits. The only draw back is that it is more taxing on your muscles.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

Never heard of a 'Single Layer Suit'...Does that mean it has no backside to it? Just straps that hold it on? Strange...

:S:D

No, it's just a suit made with single-layer wings. It actually flys very nicely. There is video of Leah Turano flying one (and Jeff Nebelkoph as well) in the Flock and Dock 2.5 video. Leah does a nice "ass cat"; actually more of an "ass mount" onto Chris in the video.

Does anyone here think the PF Prodigy not a wingsuit? Same thing applies here. It's just an inexpensive, decent flying suit. I have only seen two of them in the air.

Chuck

they had info about it before. Check the attached pic

I clicked on that. It says they have 4 suits, but then only names the other three, and gives information and prices for those 3. I can't find anything about the single layer aside from the photo that shows it and says it exists.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

they had info about it before. Check the attached pic

I clicked on that. It says they have 4 suits, but then only names the other three, and gives information and prices for those 3. I can't find anything about the single layer aside from the photo that shows it and says it exists.

http://www.tonysuits.com/Wing%20Suits%20Intro.php4

The price ($400) is mentioned in the bottom black test box, near the end of it.
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

No, it's just a suit made with single-layer wings. It actually flys very nicely.

Does anyone here think the PF Prodigy not a wingsuit? Same thing applies here. It's just an inexpensive, decent flying suit. I have only seen two of them in the air.
Chuck

Oh, now I get it, of course. It's a very good niche/idea for the newbies that aren't sure about committing major mula for a suit prior to experiencing enough wingsuiting. A very good compromise between cost, complexity, and performance for a new jumper.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

When i went to Z-Hills in April, Tony showed me a wingsuit that he had made many years ago, it had a single skin material (like the one pictured) but he said he hadn't flown it.

So i'm guessing that in the picture with 4 suits, he's showing his original idea plus the 3 finished products.

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

When i went to Z-Hills in April, Tony showed me a wingsuit that he had made many years ago, it had a single skin material (like the one pictured) but he said he hadn't flown it.

So i'm guessing that in the picture with 4 suits, he's showing his original idea plus the 3 finished products.

Nigel

No Dude...the one people are talking about is not the original suit of death(as bill(sullyflyer) called it at Z-flock 1). This is a new product.

Kris.

We are still working out some final details on the suit. It will be another month before it goes into production. The price will be $500.00. This suit is sized to fit. The suit in Matt's picture is tony's original suit that Bill Sullivan flew with the addition of more leg wing. This suit was dubbed the "death suit" by some jumpers who were not comfortable with wing suit flying. Tony and I now call it D.S.1. We flew the suit with far better results than we expected. However it did get very tiring at the end of the flight. This particullar model was not designed for beginers, we do have another single layer suit that is designed for beginers that will cost $400.00 and we are going to offer a buy back program on this suit. As long as the suit is in resonable condition we will credit $300.00 torward the purchase of any of our suits.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

The suit in Matt's picture is tony's original suit that Bill Sullivan flew with the addition of more leg wing. This suit was dubbed the "death suit"

So i was correct then Kris ;)

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232