skyjumpsteve

Looking for WS coach in Z-Hills next week

I am a relatively new wingsuit jumper and will be at Skydive City next Wednesday (11/22) for 5 days. I am looking for an experienced bird who I can do a bunch of coaching jumps with. I have about 45 or 50 WS jumps and most have been small flocks (3 to 6 ways). As I have not had much time yet to focus on certain skills like max time and distance I think some 1 on 1 coaching jumps would be very beneficial. I am looking to do 15 or 20 jumps with a coach the first few days I am there and then join the flock on the weekend. Please send me a PM or post some info on who I can arrange this with. I sent a note to Chuck but I believe he is out of the area for a while.

Thanks,
Steve

P.S. I just read the "Direction of Wingsuiting" thread (wow!) and see that there is a little controversy about charging for WS training. I am definitely willing and happy to compensate someone who can help me accelerate my learning and make me a better and safer flocker....so I will be there cash in hand gladly willing to pay someone who can help get me prepared for Flock 'n Dock and other large WS events ;)

There is allot of really experience flyers and you should not have any problem locating them.

Try to look for Jeff or Scott they will defiantly point you in the right direction ;)

Have funn body!
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

I think Jeff is supposed to be there that weekend. I know I'll be there Thursday - Sunday, so you'll at least have someone to flock or try new stuff with if no coaches are around.

YAY! I can't wait to see you Mark! Chris and I are for sure going to be at Zhills for Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully Becca will come too! That'd be great to see her as well:) Plan to do dinner with Mike one of the nights (for "old times sake")B|

Steve .. I'll be out of town for the next few day doing the family Thanksgiving thing. I'm sure though that there will be several wingsuit folks around to help you out ... Grey Mike, Jeff (My Eyes), Mark (eNormiss) Cochran to name a few. I may get out there Sunday, but I'm not sure.

Have fun!