normiss

2007 Puerto Rico Freefly Festival

Where's the vapor trail ego boy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installing corian counter tops in his kitchen.

You are so very wrong --- if I had put the counter tops in I would be able to get the kitchen pass to go but being the tight ass that I am I will be staying at home jumping over the very scenic cow pastures

and by the way it was sille stone counter tops not corian...........corian is so last year ----- maybe you should spend a little less time harrassing me and more time watching the Do It Yourself channel.

ps Do It Yourself T.V. was created for wives to fuck up good skydiving trips

Thank you that is all
MR Pussywhip

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

why are you guys talking about counter tops in the thread.. it should be ALL about the beatuifull beach jumps and hot chicks lying on the sand... easy pickings for the flockers...
i have some guys down here that will sell you formica cheap, and even wrap you up in it if you're good to them...
can you make a WS out of counter top material?
OOHHHH I know... thats how somebody is going to land a WS... on a big ramp made of formica...
:S
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

and by the way it was sille stone counter tops not corian...........corian is so last year ----- maybe you should spend a little less time harrassing me and more time watching the Do It Yourself channel.

Thank you that is all
MR Pussywhip

Like I was telling you before Concrete counters are the fastest growing segment of new counter inspiration,http://www.concreteexchange.com/. I don't watch the do-it yourself channel as I am too busy starring in my own do it yourself program with no time for pointless TV. Except skydiving movies.com

I would gladly post pictures of the concrete counters that I have completed that have allowed my spouse to grant me away boogie passes to more events than I have ever gone to in all of my skydiving summers,,.... but somebody would delete them as a post about countertops is as pertinent to wingsuits as is video of you guy'es ball sacks smoking a cigarette. :o

" Honey can I go to Norway and fly wingsuits with my friends?" Reply> " as soon as your done with kitchen ....fartboy!"

Don't call me mr PW! I gotz priorities, I'm on a mission. I'm going to fly wingsuits with me friends.

I was hoping Perry would be there with demo suits like last year, but he told me he would not be at the boogie this year. Sounds like no demo suits.

I contacted Matt and Scott, but they did not yet have a line on any demo suits.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Scott, what's your build like? I'm 6'0", 160lb and I will have my personal GTi, Acro, and S3 with me. If those won't work I bet we can find somebody to bring something for you. I don't plan on bringing an entire demo fleet, but I'd like to bring one that will fit you.

P.S. It's very likely that there will be a ton of demo Tony Suits at the boogie, if Scotty or Jeff comes. Contact scottygofast or heffro1 on these forums, or just email Tony.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Come on out to ZHills between now and then. We can certainly get your first few wingsuit flights done there. There are lots of demo suits/types/makes available.

If you want your own before PR probably only Tony can get one made. Everyone else will take longer.

Ted(Professor) and Bob (flyinbob) will be there - both are PFIs -- I know they are not planning on bringing the full arsenol of demo suits but I bet if you contact them they will bring a demo for you.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I have a buddy who is like 6'1-2 and about 180 and has over 200 jumps... he wants a first jump flight...hehe
but i dont have a suit that will fit him..
if somebody can bring a begginer suit for this guy he'd be very happy.
his name is Josue, one of the local jumpers on the island and an especially nice guy.
the boogie is only a month away!! cant wait for the flock to arrive.
blue skies,
dan
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733