VectorBoy

Tony suit Demos

I'm a complete newb at wingsuits, and Jeff only had 2 with him for newbs. So I'm afraid I can't compare to other suits. I tried the eagle first. The suits were a tad on the small side for me so keep that in mind. The eagle seemed to get a high speed shudder going at times. I've read reviews that noted the same thing. I then tried the aerobat and loved it! Within a few jumps I had fall rate down to 60mph. This is a great opportunity for newbs!
Jeff will give you first jump instruction and one on one video coaching for the cost of his jump ticket. If you can meet up with him its well worth it.
The suits go on completely, then you put on your rig; so all handles are out in the open. The only possible problem for some is that you must be able to unthread your leg straps. On some rigs the sewn fold back is to thick to unthread.
I called Tonysuits the day after Jeff faxed my order in-they'd already cut out my suit and it'll be shipped within a week of the order being faxed. Oh yea-25% off promotional price too.....
Yup, I'm hooked!

Jeff is in Lodi this weekend. I got to see one of his new prototypes... the Mach 1. It has bigger wings than the Nebula and Jeff was able to get a 19 mph vertical speed and a 140 mph horizontal speed out of the thing! I immediately switched my order from the Nebula to the Mach 1.

Jeff is in Lodi this weekend. I got to see one of his new prototypes... the Mach 1. It has bigger wings than the Nebula and Jeff was able to get a 19 mph vertical speed and a 140 mph horizontal speed out of the thing! I immediately switched my order from the Nebula to the Mach 1.

That is a 7 to 1 glide ratio :o. You probably are stating two distinct facts. The slowest vertical speed and the fastest horizontal speed. That is definately possible.
Combine the two and the result is a number that is considered unrealistic.

Kris.

That is a 7 to 1 glide ratio :o. You probably are stating two distinct facts.

Think so too...it doesnt state if he's talking about 1 jump, or two seperate jump, and if its an avg. over a whole jump or just a moment/peak-reading.

19 mph vertical...if its sustained you're talking about....I'd love to meet the flyer (Jack Skelington might be his name:P)
I've seen 21 mph vertical for a few seconds flairing out after a good dive..but 19 mph sustained??

I think the forward speed is doable for a lot of people in high-end suits, but the vertical speed (seeing Loic, James, Tristan etc. get around to 39/40 mph in the previous contests in russia and germany) is quite impossible to imagine....that 5 minutes of freefall from 12k?

But maybe he was wearing them hiking boots I've been hearing lots of good things about:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Well, I was so confident that responses like these were coming that I nearly put an additional paragraph in my last post saying something about it. The bottom line is that Jeff easily outfloats everyone I know in his big suit and he has tremendous forward speed when he kicks it in. It's a very large suit with a very, very wide legwing. I don't know what his actual figures might be, nor how he records them other than a Neptune. I don't know if he uses GPS since I pay no attention to that stuff unless people on the plane are babbling about it. No, I don't think he averages that vertical speed, but I know it's damn low. Maybe we will rig him up with a bunch of redundant instruments when he gets back home and post some data to appease you techies.

Chuck

Just an update-awesome! suit already delivered today, perfect fit, sent 2 day air fed x. couldnt ask for quicker service!!!! Thanx Tonysuits!!

Hey Peter hows it going? Thanx for all the jumps. I here your w.s. flyin alot. Glad I got to meet you. I'm planning on being in so. Cal. the first week in December so if your around Perris we will do some jumps. I'll post the dates when I get my ticket
Thanx Jeff
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

Just an update-awesome! suit already delivered today, perfect fit, sent 2 day air fed x. couldnt ask for quicker service!!!! Thanx Tonysuits!!

Hey Peter hows it going? Thanx for all the jumps. I here your w.s. flyin alot. Glad I got to meet you. I'm planning on being in so. Cal. the first week in December so if your around Perris we will do some jumps. I'll post the dates when I get my ticket
Thanx Jeff

Hey, thank you for the jumps! Yea post the dates, my vacations over now, but if I'm off then the beers on me!