SkymonkeyONE

the day the earth stood still!

Well, very-long-time skydiver/videographer Billy Porter (Cpt Pooby) just landed from his first wingsuit jump. Well, technically I guess it would have to be called a "hybrid" wingsuit: His own camera wing suit with a separate pair of Tony Suit Z-wing bottoms. The effect was exactly that of a PF Prodigy (only with a bigger arm wing) and he fucking killed it. He had been waiting three weeks for the perfect very-tall cloud to fly around and that's exactly what we got on the last load today. We four flew around 10,000 vertical feet of cloud; it was great.

There are only a very few instructors here at Z-hills who have not flown wingsuits now. Some, who swore they would never do it, now ruling the sky. It's a great place to be.

Chuck

Chuck you know you have that type of personality that helps people try new things, pulls them out of their "comfort" zone and try something new. You sir are one of the good guys!

Keeping birdy'ing on brother.

cant wait for flock n dock 3.. its on baby!
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Have you managed to get Paul Meagher out yet? Could you get him to land off too ;):P

Paul did his first flight either last Monday or this Thursday; I forget. Yes, I have video of both Paul and Billy's first flights. Since he occasionally posts on here, maybe he will chime in with his impressions. Paul's first flight was Randy Lopez's second flight, unless I am mistaken. Paul has his own suit. Bob Clark has his own suit; he has about six flights now. Aaron Stoccum has about six flights. Laurie Clark made her first flight about three weeks ago.

Chuck

holy mother of christ. both paul AND billy made wingsuit jumps???

NICE THREAD TITLE!

congrats you two...and paul, an even BIGGER congrats to you, my friend. sorry work got in the way for me...

thanks for posting this stuff chuckie b! one of these damn days i'll get over there and have time to fucking JUMP.

xo,
a