ruido

retractible pilot chute

I jump a regular freefall Triathlon, and I can tell you from experience it flies straight in twists.

Seeing how Aerodyne says you can freefall with both a regular and a hybrid Tri (but not with a comp model), you should be OK. I think the retractable bridle is a bit longer than a normal one even, so that's even better. You do want a bag and a full slider, of course.

Know your gear, though. There are malfunctions possible on that stuff that are normally not a problem. Talk to an experienced CRWdog about it. And make sure you pull high enough to take FULL advantage of your gear - there's more to life than docking in freefall B|
Johan.
I am. I think.

I know some people using wingsuits and a Triathlon with a retractable pilot chute

Who does? Saskia has a hybrid Tri but doesn't jump it for wingsuits I don't think, Bassie of course has the freepacked Lightning, but this particular setup I haven't seen, not in Holland.
Johan.
I am. I think.

I know some people using wingsuits and a Triathlon with a retractable pilot chute

Who does? Saskia has a hybrid Tri but doesn't jump it for wingsuits I don't think, Bassie of course has the freepacked Lightning, but this particular setup I haven't seen, not in Holland.

Hans Schoeber does. I have jumped mine for wingsuit but just 1 or 2 times.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Did I hear my name?
Yes i do jump a retractible pilot whitout any problems. We do some after flight crw so it comes in handy.Only thing is that there whil be always a guy coming up to you telling you you landed whit a line over or what in the hell was i thinking jumping wingsuit whit a 1 inch bridle B|
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Did I hear my name?
Yes i do jump a retractible pilot whitout any problems. We do some after flight crw so it comes in handy.Only thing is that there whil be always a guy coming up to you telling you you landed whit a line over or what in the hell was i thinking jumping wingsuit whit a 1 inch bridle B|[/reply

]:D:D:D Probaby the same guys that keep on bugging you about your riser covers being open when geared up for crew :D:D:D

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Did I hear my name?
Yes i do jump a retractible pilot whitout any problems. We do some after flight crw so it comes in handy.Only thing is that there whil be always a guy coming up to you telling you you landed whit a line over or what in the hell was i thinking jumping wingsuit whit a 1 inch bridle B|

Landing after our bigways and seeing you come in to land in a 2 way stack was quite a suprise!

Nice work.
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk