ruido

research

Hey Ruido,

I fly an Skyflyer S3 Special (S3S) from Bird-Man. I love the suit because (to me), it feels very stable and comfortable, and I like the maneuverability it has, the range of flight that is possible with it. You can fly it hanging on your arm wings , with your feet on your butt (when flocking with others having a very slow forward speed), or you can max it out and stay up there forever. I like the S3S because when you release the arm-wing grippers, the wing stays rigid and doesn't start flapping (which happens in some other suits). You now have your hands free to take docs or give signals or whatever.

I have tried out some other suits, but none feel as stable and solid during flight.

I don't want to start a flame-war; these are just my opinions. My S3S works best for me, as there are suits that work best for other people, whom I'm sure will chime in with their reasons for flying their favorite suit.

Cheers,

Costyn.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News