tinfoil

bird-man order time

I ordered a Firebird back on May 11th, and still haven't received it (right now that's a few days under 15 weeks delivery time). I was never told how long it would take, but sometime after I placed my order the website was updated to say delivery time would be 12 weeks. I was told on the 25th of July that the suit would be shipped within 2 or 3 weeks. Not sure what's going on now.

Anyone in the same boat as me?

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

Don't get me started. April 26th here. After a frustrated email to Jari, I was informed that they shut down operations for two weeks for holiday. In the meantime, I watched another jumper order, receive ship back for repairs and re-receive his V2.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

In the meantime, I watched another jumper order, receive ship back for repairs and re-receive his V2.

Lesson learned: next time I'm ordering from Phoenix-Fly!

At least I'm not the only one. April 26th? Wow! I'm still not relieved though. I'm a student that lives far from a dropzone and doesn't own a car, so my season is now over. I have to wait until next May to jump it!

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

3.5 with the factory closed for half a week of that? Or so James claimed........oh well, it fits like a glove, flies beautifully and looks fantastic.

Yes, Richard, you are very special. As was that opening last night.....Gus, back to the short leash with this one!

Jules

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what "tracking number pending" means? To me, it means that since FEDEX gives you a tracking number when you ship something with them, no tracking number means nothing has been shipped. Or someone is too lazy to post it where the information shows my suit has been "delivered". I have to say, this whole experience with Jari and crew has left a very bad taste in my mouth.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.