SkymonkeyONE

New Bird at Z-hills!

I just got down from a fantastic first flight with Ian, who packs here at the DZ. Myself and Ryan Dellibac accompanied him on the flight and he did an outstanding job in Ryan's old Classic II. A tall and lanky guy, Ian really kicked it out and went just over 2 minutes at a 58mph average on his first flight. Not too bad, eh?!

Great job, bro!

Chuck

I am definitely going to stick your head in a toilet next time I see you, Zach!

Just out of curiosity are you trying to get everyone to hate you Zach???
If so call me I can give you some pointers on getting the job done right, I have experience in such endevours.

But I do have to agree with you on the Chuck and Ian picture.........which one did you think was the yetti???? I am confused

Chuck -- come to Moab and bring Sparks -- lots of them it will be fun, I hear the higher altitude makes the drunk quicker and better:ph34r:

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

But I do have to agree with you on the Chuck and Ian picture.........which one did you think was the yetti???? I am confused

Be careful... I'm sleeping with that yetti!:o

Ian did 4 today and rocked it out beating my best time EVER on his first flock getting 2 minutes and 58 mph! dickhead...:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

well i said both were yetties i guess. but ian is closer to looking like one from chuck. i also said that b/c of the distortion from the lens.

PS. i'll give you a call soon;)

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

A tall and lanky guy, Ian really kicked it out and went just over 2 minutes at a 58mph average on his first flight. Not too bad, eh?!

Great job, bro!

Chuck

Would he not just bust it out if we took him past SuperCuts and got that "Brilo" trimmed a bit ..... get all streamline and stuff ..... PURPLE helmet here I come:P

Nice one, Karl! Ian just landed from his first fucking 8-way flock. He was in frame in at least three video angles the whole time.

It was Jeff Nebelkof (SP)'s 1000th jump! It was fantastic. There were loads at full altitude, even though it looked like the ceiling was at like three grand, and we sailed a very, very nice flock. Oh, Jeff and Lea Turano were both in single-skin suits. I was pretty fascinated that both of them were cruising along at a 76mph average with Jeff backflying the entire skydive. It was beautiful. Anyway we "toasted" Jeff with a half a case of warm Miller Lite and he got pied with no less than seven cream pies. Nice.

Cheers to Jeff! It was a great way to end the day.

Chuck

as for the "ass cat" dock:

for those who have tried and had success, what kind of approach did you use, I have found that 2 foot high or so coming in side sliding works the best. From experience trying to come in from above is much harder on the one being docked upon a the burble just kind of drops you hard.

Next thing to try is to fly hard and fast underneath and cause the base to 'fall' onto you, I haven't tried to make the dock yet but I can fly and hold position about 1 foot below and all the way to the stomache of the base flyer - I think if I just punch it out a little the base flyer will not really have an option of making the dock - if he grabs on.

Realize that most of my experimenting happens without 'Flyin' Bob' (our super base flyer) even knowing my intentions (I am afraid he my not like them):o

The MOAB Boogie should have a few new ideas unveiled (Don't tell Bob:P)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Realize that most of my experimenting happens without 'Flyin' Bob' (our super base flyer) even knowing my intentions (I am afraid he my not like them)

The MOAB Boogie should have a few new ideas unveiled (Don't tell Bob)

OK, Voodew. I'll backfly my V2 and you can munch my crotch...

PS. I moved Kat back for school last weekend, so you may be seeing more of me down there now.

Old Guys Rock!

Hey, don't tell anyone, but there has been a V1 attached to my shit for the past three days. Yes, it's pretty cool. Yes, I am going to buy it. Yes, I just got my S6 today;Yes I am going to fly it on Thursday. No, it's not the right colors, but yes, it is OK according to my wife. Yes, me and Karl are Dleeeeeeenking agin.