WatchYourStep

My 1st suit

Well I got a suit. I picked up a PHI and couldn't be happier. I have 4 jumps on this suit and a total of 9 birdman jumps. I'm really excited to get up in the air again this weekend. Thanks for the suit Ed (bodypilot1).

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Thanks Joni.

If you are going to be around I was thinking of coming up to LSPC on the 26th of August to get some jumps in with some other wingsuits. Will you be around?

It's a Phi by Birdman

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Awesome looking suit dude :)
Take care of it and love it well... Those are pretty rare now and i sure would have liked to own one, the one i flew was pretty damn cool :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Nice suit.

I'd be afraid you'd get a suit in some massively stupid colors like red and blue. Maybe even add in a little logo of a dodo-wanna-be, if you had wanted to be extra stupid. :P

edit: catch me up at couch freaks and we can do some newbie flocks

MB 3528, RB 1182

Congratulations!! You are my 1st student to get his own suit!!

I'm sorry but aren't any of you other PHI or BMI going to call Joni on the above? She's begging you.

Sorry Joni, see you soon.