sdctlc

Oregon "ALL OF THE ABOVE BOOGIE", Who Will Be there??

I had a great time flocking with everyone. There are some truely great flyers that were there. I am not sure if anyone is going to do anything with the video footage that was shot but I would love to get a copy. If anyone does have the footage and would not mind burning a copy just PM me with the price.
Kirk

I am not sure if anyone is going to do anything with the video footage that was shot but I would love to get a copy. Kirk

Here is how it works. Somebody gathers all of the footage. Then they pick somebody that is out of town during the event and sends them the footage to an incorrect address. The non-deliverable tapes take their sweet time coming back to the sender. The cycle repeats as many times equal to the anticipation for the completed footage. The product reaches the editor right about the time that there is fresh footage from a more recent event and therefore all of the anticipation has shifted to it.

For this event Steve has volunteered to mix it down and send it out but knowing all this he will probably be on a European musical oddyssey lasting months just before the raw footage reaches his box.

:D:D:D

It was nice and cool in the hotel and in the pool Sunday afternoon!!!! Besides, you guys tired my chicken wings out!!!:)

I had such a good time and learned soooo much this last weekend. A big thanks to all. Glen, your smile is contagious in the air!

And.....He could have been a plumber!!! :P

Had a great time hanging out with all you fellow flockers. Got to enjoy being part of a 12 way, sinking out and still making it back to my slot, and experiencing my first flat spin. WooHoo.

Only got one photo and that is of one of the smaller flocks.

Thanks to Ed and SDO for organizing such a good time.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Thanks to all the flockers that showed up.
I had a great time flocking with you guys and look forward to doing it again real soon! :)
I will contact Steve after I have Avery's footage and get him the tape for editing. There may be alot of stills of him posing on the finished version he told me...... :D fucking plumber......

And anybody who's email I dont have, please send it to me for the NorCal Invitational, thanks.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

That's not a flock, that's a bunch of people standing on the ground! :P

That ground shot was from Sunday which had fewer
players as the day went on. I got to say the flocks were sweet. Yup! A lot of bald eagles in the northwest where I'm use to being one of much fewer down in the Socal.

And let us not forget the replacement hot chick. Ed had a few first flight graduates, some managed to get in on some, joy- ways after proving solid.

Had a great time flocking with you and thanks for all the advice. Learned a lot.

Great Glenn giving advise -- let me guess he told you the correct body position had something to do with you grabbing your ankles:P

I would never trust his advise:ph34r:

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Thanks Ed for such great wingsuit organizing, same to you Avery. I had a great time meeting and flocking with everyone, wish it could have been ten days instead of two. Flying with you all is a blast.

It is interesting to see how many of the eagles are bald, that boring wingsuit stuff must be mostly for old guys. (sorry Kris and April)

Too bad single wing bugged out early. Guess he'll find some kind of one-handed entertainment. Besides typing.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

Martini got a taste on the last to prove I still had it in me

I believe that it was you tasting me, there are in fact lick marks on my, um, tail to prove it. And what exactly was still in you? Doh! nevermind.

I had a great time flying with you and swapping lies on the ground too. Amazing flying Glen.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............