sdctlc

Oregon "ALL OF THE ABOVE BOOGIE", Who Will Be there??

That's not a flock, that's a bunch of people standing on the ground! :P

LOL, well "Jespresso" e-mailed me a couple of frame grabs from some of the jumps. Are these more "Flock" like.

Thanks to Jespresso for the grabs and providing proof of actual flocking in Oregon...

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

After I get Avery's footage this weekend I will upload some frame grabs.

It was nice flying with guys that didn't worry about who's suit was better then who's, or how many times they got their picture taken.... ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Yea, guess somebody had to, even though one of the wingsuiters quietly kept his still camera put away during the entire event, never got a shot off, even on the ground... ;):P

edit: that first shot i remember was the jump where there was some grab-foot being played the whole time so the whole 4way base was breathing like crazy.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Yea, guess somebody had to, even though one of the wingsuiters quietly kept his still camera put away during the entire event, never got a shot off, even on the ground... ;):P

edit: that first shot i remember was the jump where there was some grab-foot being played the whole time so the whole 4way base was breathing like crazy.

Tony it was well established prior to the event that Ed wanted to try and get some tight formations ( disciplined R-dub style) rather than a freaky focus fest ( like the FFers doo), although I may be reading into this sentiment and a little off target but judging from his upcoming invitational prolly not. So several still cameras were left at home not to be available period. I had a peek in Avery's "foto pelican case of tricks" and there were no stills in there either. We can't always have Dingo's High quality digital pics and he has got my previous ass-munch we don't need more.

Its really too bad that two flyers in the formation were, due to to Saturday nite froliking and fliking gone bad, not available for more flocking on Sunday otherwise I would be selling somebody back their shoe laces. :ph34r:

OK...OK...Glen you can touch me-(gently, at a slow speed) next time around...but don't tell anyone:P

Hey, I'm still offering you $20 to give Ed that lap dance you owe him:ph34r:

I'll put up another $10 to see that myself.:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Tell you what... you give me two lap dances, one for me and one for me to pass to Ed ( hidden fingers crossed). You pick the music, clothing to your option or ..... optional. keep the $20.:)

I'll put up another $10 to see that myself.:ph34r:

Both Ed and myself are happily married to wonderful ladies who would alter their living arrangements with, us their he-men, if we started man thrusting on one another so that will not happen.

In the case of Kris's lap dance the misses and I will work something out, we always do.

Both Ed and myself are happily married to wonderful ladies who would alter their living arrangements with, us their he-men, if we started man thrusting on one another so that will not happen.

In the case of Kris's lap dance the misses and I will work something out, we always do.

Some how have to say this conversation took a wrong turn somewhere. Just because she said you could break the "bubble", everything went to hell in a handbasket all of a sudden.. California is filled with weirdo's I guess.... ;)

Scott C.

Some how have to say this conversation took a wrong turn somewhere. Just because she said you could break the "bubble", everything went to hell in a handbasket all of a sudden.. California is filled with weirdo's I guess.... ;)

Scott C.

Me and Ed lap dancing ain't going to happen. Kris giving me a lap dance is a very possible event. I allready got permission from the wifey. What is so hard to grasp about that?

Was that a 2X4 covered in drywall mud you were pied with?

Me and Ed lap dancing ain't going to happen. Kris giving me a lap dance is a very possible event. I allready got permission from the wifey. What is so hard to grasp about that?

Was that a 2X4 covered in drywall mud you were pied with?

If you can get the dance more power to you.. Besides what happens at he DZ stays at the DZ (and DZ.com I guess)

It was less of a drywall mud and more of a combination of Mudd Pie, Carmel Apple crisp pie and various other assorted items left over fromthe BBQ that day.. Messy yet Tasty in some respects :P

Scott C.

"Kris giving me a lap dance is a very possible event"

I'm with Scott on this one....I say you can enter the "bubble" and now you think a lap dance is possible.:o....LMAO!:D:D:D

OK...$50 to give Ed the lap dance?

Glen, I've got to meet your wife, she sounds like a lot of fun. You should bring her up next time;)