SCARYPERRY

Keys boogie

Who wants to come frock over Marathon this year? Matt/111 is in, lets dominate this boogie as the water and clouds are magic!!! may be the last one, so????
we have a tailgate!!!:o
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

1. Perry
2. Matt
3. Purple Mike

Me and Mike have been dreaming of a TIGHT 9-way diamond forever. Would make for a killer picture. It's not that hard but I've yet to see it done by anyone. Let's do it here! Perry got a shot last year of the best 4-way diamond I've seen, now let's make it 9. B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Where?
When?

Thursday, November 9 - Sunday, November 12.

Fly into Miami Florida..or Ft Lauderdale if you want to drive down to Marathon Airport...or you might fly directy into Marathon.

Jumps are both at Marathon Airport as well as Sombrero Beach.

Becca and Bolas did an awesome jump with me out of the helicopter in their wingsuits..they tracked right over each other facing each other off the heli and I dropped off the other side on my back...awesome! Wish I had pics! Scenery is amazing! Warm tropical breeze at night is nice with the chillin'music! Everything about this event is AWESOME and once you go to it, you will make it an annual "must do":)
License requirement is a C (200 jumps) which should be no biggie for wingsuit flyers.

Avery, it's definitely not to be missed. Check Google Earth or something to see pictures of the beautiful terrain (and ocean) we fly over. Or watch the video of last year's boogie on that DVD I mailed you.

This is my favorite boogie of the year. Even with the 25mph winds they always have. Even if I did only solos, it would be my favorite boogie. I cannot explain it, but nothing beats flying a wingsuit over Marathon. You can cross back and forth over the mainland more than once in a flight and alternate between "Florida Bay" (Gulf of Mexico) and Atlantic Ocean. The beach jumps are awesome, especially with a wingsuit, you are flying over no-man's land for the whole jump and opening over the only (tiny) LZ there is.

To the other poster from Miami: there is not a DZ in Marathon; Sebastian sets up a temporary one there one weekend per year. There is at least one other DZ that does this too at a different time of the year, I think.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

or maybe we just need 9 Scott Bland clones :P

Correction, you need 1 Scott Bland and 8 of me. :P:)

damn!

the thought of 9 Scott Blands scared me already...

but one Scott Bland with eight 111s orbiting madly for better camera angles does not a tight 9 way diamond make!

sure would be entertaining to watch, though...

hey yall, need you to register and let me know who is coming so we can get ideas for formations and who will fly what slot. Sebastion has asked that we pre register so we can get idea what and who to expect, thanks...
P
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Did you buy a waterproof cell phone for the boogie this year?

I left my phone in the hotel room for a reason, dude.

If I am extremely drunk and you for some reason take it upon yourself to deliver me my phone from the hotel room (where I left it intentionally hours prior), I will probably take it from you, place it in my pocket, and promptly forget about it. And then I will likely get covered in pie, and jump in the nearest pool. Bringing us back to the fact that I intentionally left the phone in the room in the first place, before leaving for the party, BEFORE I got drunk and pied, to prevent something like this from happening.

In my defense, I remembered the phone being in my pocket, while I was in midair above the water. That is an interesting thought process.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com