Kookaburra

Blue ribbon to WS manufacturer for aftersale first class service!

I couldn't let that pass without mentioning it: When I received the Phantom from the factory, it appeared that the colour pattern was slightly different from the one I had ordered. Robi apologized profusely and said to send it back, a new suit would be cut and shipped soon... I didn't care for being a picky customer and said to him that this colour pattern would fly as well as the one I had ordered, so no big deal, I would keep that one, no worries mate! Then after trying it in flight I didn't feel the amazing quality of the demo suit I had tried before and realized that it was too tight for me. Now, if a colour pattern doesn't affect flight, it was clear that a slightly undersized suit change the feel. I realized that the measures I sent (bare footed and without cloth on) were actually short of 2 cm in leg and arm length when wearing running shoes (not even Yuri's) and clothes. So I asked Robi whether his offer of cutting another suit would still hold, now that the suit had a couple of jumps... and the response was: yes they would sell the suit as a used one and cut another one to fit my size and colour pattern... and sure enough, yesterday I received the new suit, as promised! Many thanks to James and Robi for being so thorough apart from producing the awesome Phantom :)