LouDiamond

Summerfest 06

I will be at skydive Chicago from July 28 - Aug 7 with a full line of demo suits. Come on out and demo the NEW IMPACT tracking suit or any of the other wingsuits in the current line.

FREE First flights, coaching and organizing will be available daily.

Experienced pilots come on out for some serious flying and challenging dives guaranteed to be lots of fun.

Come get your Flock on :)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I will see you there Scott. Unfortunately, I will only be able to stay there from Sat afternoon (the 28th) until Tuesday or Wednesday. I just bought a house and the $$$$ is a bit short;)>:(:ph34r:
Blue Skies, Safe Flights, COLD BEER,
Bad Andy
S&TA
D-24545

I will see you there Scott

Excellent. I arrived earlier today and I just talked to Russ a few moments ago when he arrived. Weather is excellent with nice puffy clouds and temps in the high 90s. Plan on drinking lots of liquids and getting suntanned/burned. There is already a small group of wingsuiters here and we are going to get our flock on in the morning. See ya when ya get here;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

SWEEEET!!!! I am heading out very soon. I have to stop at the store and get beer, h2o, and more beer, then I have to stop at my Mom and Dads place. My baby sister is home with her newborn, and then we head out. I should be there mid to late afternoon. L8R!!;)B|:)
Blue Skies, Safe Flights, COLD BEER,
Bad Andy
S&TA
D-24545

Yesterday was a blast. A good deal of wing suiters are here, many are/were busy doing RW 40 way stuff but towards the end of the day more either showed up or swiitched to their wing suit. We knocked out several 5-6 ways throughout the day.The weather has been great but very hot from 7am until 8pm at night its been in the 90s. The band Nice Peter rocked out the Tiki bar last night. If you've never heard their music you should give them a listen. The band is a bit smaller than last year but its some funny shit and they have all skydived before.

Today is looking like another great day,its already getting warm and skydivers are pouring into the hangar. We are not sucking at Summerfest
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Another fantastic, albeit sweltering day was had. Nate(flying his MTR3 ), Zach, Russ, and Andy all got their flock on. Jay avoided us all day, his excuse was that it was too hot to put his suit on, so he free flailed all day.We finsihed the day off with a nice sunset flock/tracking dive load on the Casa. Kyle threw on the IMPACT pants for the tracking dive and absolutely had a blast in them as he smoked people when they punched it out. We also added a new bird to the flock. Congrats to Ken. Ken took the leap and tried the nylon crack. It had him hooked after his first flight and he ordered a Firebird R on the spot.

Today is starting a bit slower and doesn't seem as hot..yet. Weather is still great, nice clear skies and a few puffy white clouds made for swooping. Why aren't you here again?;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Another fantastic, albeit sweltering day was had. Nate(flying his MTR3 ), Zach, Russ, and Andy all got their flock on. Jay avoided us all day, his excuse was that it was too hot to put his suit on, so he free flailed all day.We finsihed the day off with a nice sunset flock/tracking dive load on the Casa. Kyle threw on the IMPACT pants for the tracking dive and absolutely had a blast in them as he smoked people when they punched it out. We also added a new bird to the flock. Congrats to Ken. Ken took the leap and tried the nylon crack. It had him hooked after his first flight and he ordered a Firebird R on the spot.

Today is starting a bit slower and doesn't seem as hot..yet. Weather is still great, nice clear skies and a few puffy white clouds made for swooping. Why aren't you here again?;)

I'll be back when it cools down some more.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What can I say other than it was even hotter today. That didn't stop us from busting some serious birdy action today. Between the flocks and High speed casa passes, 3 new birds joined the flock. Kirsty, Olly and Nick got their wings today. All 3 were killing it like they had done it before. Kirsty and Olly fell victim to the nylon crack and ordered their suits and Nick is figuring out how much blood a human can give without actually keeling over to order his suit;)

Myself, Tony in one of his new suits, Russ and Andy finished the day off with a nice sunset flock. It may be hotter than hades here but we ain't suck'n:)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

What can I say other than it was even hotter today. That didn't stop us from busting some serious birdy action today. Between the flocks and High speed casa passes, 3 new birds joined the flock. Kirsty, Olly and Nick got their wings today. All 3 were killing it like they had done it before. Kirsty and Olly fell victim to the nylon crack and ordered their suits and Nick is figuring out how much blood a human can give without actually keeling over to order his suit;)

Myself, Tony in one of his new suits, Russ and Andy finished the day off with a nice sunset flock. It may be hotter than hades here but we ain't suck'n:)

Cooling down later in the week, they say - I'll be there.

Cooling down later in the week, they say - I'll be there.

Excellent. It felt a little bit cooler today but towards the end of the day it got muggy. It didn't slow us down that much as we busted a few flocks and brought two new birds into the flock. Congrats to Amy and Jim for getting their bird on. Things just keep getting better here every day. Look forward to seeing you when you get here.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

The cold front is moving closer so today was a bit windy and a tad cooler but still damn hot.We knocked off several nice flocks and even added 3 new birds to the flock. Congrats to Jim, Steve and Eric for kill'n it on their first flights. Kalland is demoing the S3S and loving it compared to his S1. We're on call for a nice sunset load with Tony in his new suit joining in as well. It may be hot as hell here but we ain't sucking;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

The cold front is moving closer so today was a bit windy and a tad cooler but still damn hot.We knocked off several nice flocks and even added 3 new birds to the flock. Congrats to Jim, Steve and Eric for kill'n it on their first flights. Kalland is demoing the S3S and loving it compared to his S1. We're on call for a nice sunset load with Tony in his new suit joining in as well. It may be hot as hell here but we ain't sucking;)

It sure is easier to fly!

We had a bit of weather today after a huge storm last night but it only kept us on the ground for a few hours. It was a lot cooler and we got a late start but knocked out several flocks out of the Otter and the CASA. Eric L. knocked out a First Flight AND proposed to his girlfriend. Eric R. who did his FFC a few days ago broke 2 + minutes on his 4th flight today and did a text book perfect gainer out of the CASA on the sunset load. Today started off ugly but finished off perfect with a 3 plane flyby as the sun was setting. Now its time for the fireworks show and dinner at the tiki bar. :)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Weather was perfect today and people were here in numbers. The CASA and Otters were running all day long and the jumping was good. Added 5 new birds to the flock.Allister flew the IMPACT suit with us on the Sunset flock dive and had no problem staying with the group. Karl the South African Aerodyne rep commented that Allister was "giving it horns" and couldn't believe he was hanging with the group. Another great day at Summerfest.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Weather was perfect today and people were here in numbers. The CASA and Otters were running all day long and the jumping was good. Added 5 new birds to the flock.Allister flew the IMPACT suit with us on the Sunset flock dive and had no problem staying with the group. Karl the South African Aerodyne rep commented that Allister was "giving it horns" and couldn't believe he was hanging with the group. Another great day at Summerfest.

You didn't mention the SPOT on the sunset load!:o:o:D

I would have presumed that the term SPOT meant that we would atleast be in the same county or a short walk from the DZ.

3.5 miles and landing in a back yard was a tad off the SPOT mark.

Well, at least I took my cell phone!:)

You didn't mention the SPOT on the sunset load

That was classic as was the full contact, no holds barred exit. We spent several hours last night discussing it at the Tiki Bar. The LO(Keith) for the group in front of us is now lurking around as Karl(Aerodyne rep) has put the word out that he will stab Keith in the eye with a fork(tounge in cheek) if he ever gets on another load with him.:D

Gotta run, have several more loads to go.;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Lucky for Keith, Karl wasn't on any loads today so his eye is safe for now:D. We had an excellent day with 3 new birds joining the flock and several flocks throughout the day. We finished the day with a nice sunset ,up wind jump run, 9 way flock out of the Casa with Olly leading the flock on his 4th Birdman jump. Olly set a blistering pace in his Classic and the 3 miles was easily covered in no time with most opening above or slightly down wind of the DZ.

I jumped one of Tony's new suits(stingray) as did several others here. I'll post my impressions in the appropriate thread later.

We are now all sitting outside of the hanger staring at a 40 by 60 foot screen for the film festival. Yes, thats right, 40 by 60 FOOT screen. Rook got the biggest outdoor inflatable screen in Illinois.Its like being at the drive in movies for those who are old enough to remember those. Birdman will be giving away an IMPACT suit, Aerodyne is giving away free main/reserve or harness, 50 % off the same, and 3rd 35% off the same and giving away 20% off of a MAMBA for the 1-3 places of the film festival. Performance Designs, Alti-2 are raffleing off items as is Vigil and Icarus canopies.If you're not here, you're sucking:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING